Friday

**This chapter has a tiny brief mention of suicide. If that's something you're uncomfortable in reading, please skip past the part where it says (TW). Thank you so much, I hope you're enjoying the book! <3

The next morning, Alya woke up with George laying on her chest and Fred spooning her from behind. She leant her head down and kissed George on the forehead as he slept. Neither of them were awake yet, and she didn't want to move so she stayed where she was for a little while, admiring how cute they both looked while they were asleep.

A little while later, Alya realised that she'd fallen back asleep. She was woken up to a knock on the door. This woke Fred and George up too, and Alya quickly got out of bed to answer it. When she opened the door, Mattheo, Tom and Draco were standing there.

"Woah... you look gorgeous, princess," smirked Mattheo.

"I've literally just woken up, Matty," chuckled Alya.

"He's right, doll, you look mesmerising," said Tom.

"So, so beautiful," smiled Draco.

"I mean, thank you," chuckled Alya. "What are you all doing here anyway?"

"Seeing where you were," said Mattheo. "You're late, it's nearly 9am,"

"Oh shit!" said Alya. "I'll meet you guys in class,"

"Okay, darling, I love you," said Tom.

"I love you all," said Alya, as she ran back into the dorm to get dressed.

The twins were already half dressed and Alya barely noticed what she was doing while getting dressed. She threw on her uniform and brushed through her hair with her fingers before they ran out of the dorm and up to their divination classroom.

"Sorry we're late, professor," said Alya, as they walked through the door.

"Take a seat," sighed Trelawney. "We're on page... Miss Cortez, I didn't realise you'd switched houses,"

"What?" said Alya, walking over to her desk as everyone turned to look at her.

"Well you... you're wearing a Gryffindor tie," said Trelawney.

"Oh shit," laughed Alya, looking down at the red tie on her chest.

"You really should pay more attention when you're getting dressed in the morning, my love," smirked George, taking the green Slytherin tie off and handing it to her.

"You definitely did that on purpose," chuckled Alya, putting her actual tie on.

"I would do no such thing!" laughed George, pretending to be shocked.

"Right... well..." said Trelawney. "Now that that's sorted,"

Everyone in the class was staring at them, including Alya's Slytherin friends. Pansy, Enzo, Theo and Blaise seemed to find it hilarious, as they were cracking up with laughter.

"Oh piss off, you lot," laughed Alya.

Mattheo, Draco and Tom were glaring at George, but they were clearly trying not to laugh.

"Hang on, I thought you were with Mattheo," said a Gryffindor boy from across the room.

"No, I heard she's with Fred Weasley... isn't that one George?" asked a Slytherin boy.

"I thought she was with Draco," said a Gryffindor girl. "Does that mean he's single?"

"No the fuck he is not!" said Alya. "Go anywhere near him with your rat looking self and I'll send you home in a box,"