The Hospital Wing

"Ally, can you stand?" asked Snape.

"Yeah, I'm not hurt at all," replied Alya.

"Good, we need to take Draco to the hospital wing," said Snape. "Just to be on the safe side. Nott, Zabini, go in front of us and take Enzo with you. He needs to be checked out too. Tell Madam Pomfrey that we're on our way. Riddles, Parkinson, walk with Ally and I,"

"Yes, sir," said Theo.

"Of course, professor," said Blaise, as they took Enzo to the hospital wing.

Snape picked Draco up from the floor and carried him to the hospital wing as Alya, Pansy, Mattheo and Tom followed.

"Let me carry you, my love," said Mattheo. "I don't want you walking around right now,"

"I'm fine, Matty," said Alya. "I'm not hurt,"

"I don't care," said Mattheo. "Come here,"

Alya obliged, not caring enough to protest. Mattheo picked her up bridal style and carried her all the way to the hospital wing.

"Want a piggyback, Pans?" asked Tom.

"Wai, are you serious?" asked Pansy.

"You deserve it," said Tom. "You've been through a lot tonight. We all have. Come here,"

Alya smiled at him as she watched Pansy jump on his back as they made their way back up to the castle. They reached the hospital wing, Enzo was already sitting in a bed with a cup of water. Theo was sitting with him, but Blaise wasn't there. Alya was about to ask where he was, when he entered the wing again, carrying some pyjamas for Enzo. Enzo changed into them, while Blaise and Theo came over to Alya and the others. Snape put Draco down on one of the beds and explained to Madam Pomfrey about what had happened. Blaise handed Alya a pair of pyjamas for Draco and a pair for herself.

"Thank you, love," smiled Alya, kissing his cheek.

"I hate the fact that I'm going to say this," said Snape. "But Ally, you should be the one to... dress Draco. Considering... well, you know,"

"Yep, got it," chuckled Alya.

Everyone walked over to where Enzo's bed was, as he'd finished getting changed by now. Alya pulled the curtain across and began to undress Draco. She pulled the pyjamas on him carefully, before pulling a pair on herself. She folded up their clothes and put them on the table next to the bed, before opening the curtain again. Madam Pomfrey came over and did a quick exam on Draco.

"You were right, Severus," said Pomfrey. "It is bad. But thankfully, you stopped it before it got worse. He'll be fine, he should wake within a day or two. His nose is broken, but I can fix that with a simple spell,"

She got out her wand and used the charm 'Episkey' on Draco, which made his nose make a cracking sound before returning back to normal.

"Thank you, Poppy," said Snape. "Ally, get into a bed please. Poppy, please give Ally the same check you did Enzo. She, too, was chloroformed,"

"Dad, I feel fine," said Alya. "I'm not leaving him,"

"Alya, now," said Snape.

Alya looked up at him and sighed, before climbing into the hospital bed next to the one the Draco was in. Madam Pomfrey did a quick check on her too.

"You need plenty of fluids and some rest, my dear," said Pomfrey. "Like Mr Berkshire, you're also in a state of shock. Don't even think about doing anything physical for at least 36 hours. That includes walking around,"