The Quidditch World Cup

**QUICK NOTE:

Before this chapter starts, i just want to say i know that this is completely backwards, that the quidditch world cup and triwizard tournament happened in Harry's fourth year, however let's just pretend it didn't for the sake of the story! It will make sense once you read it, i hope it doesn't annoy you guys too much! Also, let's just pretend that Cedric is the same year as Alya :)

Happy reading <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

About a week later, it was the day before the quidditch world cup. Excitement filled the air of Casa Stella, the Burrow, the joke shop and pretty much everywhere else in the wizarding world.

Alya and her friends were in the dining room eating dinner, although no one could stomach much with all the exhilaration coursing through their veins. Alya tried her best to get Star to eat as much as she could, whilst barely being able to eat much herself.

"I know I keep saying this, but I'm so fucking excited for tomorrow," said Blaise.

"We know," laughed Draco. "It's all you've been going on about since Ally gave us the tickets last week,"

"Shut up," laughed Blaise. "I've never done anything like this before,"

"Neither have I, but you don't see me banging on about it like a 4 year old child," chuckled Tom. "Even Star hasn't been constantly going on about it,"

"I'm 11 next week, idiot," said Star, quickly. "I'm not 4,"

"Woah, chill out," laughed Mattheo.

"Well it's true," said Star. "I'm not a baby anymore, Matt. I'm going to Hogwarts in a few weeks,"

"We know you're not a baby, love," said Alya. "Your brothers just care about you and want to make sure you're always okay,"

"I am always okay!" said Star.

"Anyway," said Theo. "I'm going to go and pack a bag,"

"Me too," said Enzo, as the two of them quickly left the table.

"Yeah, I should probably go pack too," said Blaise.

"And me," said Pansy.

"Shall we go pack one for you, Star?" asked Alya.

"I can do it myself," said Star.

"I know you can," smiled Alya. "But I want to help you,"

"Okay," said Star, quietly.

The two of them went upstairs to Star's room, leaving Tom, Mattheo and Draco sitting at the dining room table. Alya took a large backpack from Star's wardrobe and placed it on her bed.

"Okay, you need two different outfits, different underwear, socks and jumpers," said Alya. "And a hairbrush, toothbrush and -"

"And a coat, an extra change of clothes in case it's too hot or too cold, and a water bottle," said Star. "I know, Ally,"

Alya just smiled as she watched Star pick out a bunch of outfits and pack her bag. Much to Alya's surprise, Star had managed to pack everything away neatly and folded up properly. A small lump caught itself in her throat when Alya realised that Star was much more grown up than she had originally thought. She realised that Star was in fact growing up too quickly, and she wished she would've had more time with her when she was younger. Of course, that wouldn't have been possible, but she still craved it. The same thoughts about having children of her own began to resurface, and she felt dread in her stomach remembering that she'd have to have these conversations with the boys about their futures and kids.