Opening Day & The Orphanage

Alya and the twins woke up very early the next day. They each had a shower before getting dressed and heading straight to the shop. The twins had these new brown suits to wear at the shop, Fred had a yellow shirt with a purple tie and George had a green shirt with an orange tie. Alya thought that they looked extremely cute.

They put the last finishing touches together and they were ready to open up the shop. Alya had bought a red ribbon that she had tied to the doors of the shop for the twins to cut open at 10am. At 9:30, there were already groups of people lining up outside the shop with excitement. Molly, Arthur and the others were at the front of the line, waiting patiently. Fred and George were looking around at all of the people there, feeling ecstatic. At 9:50, Tom, Mattheo, Pansy, Draco, Theo and Blaise had arrived. Alya rushed over to them and hugged them all, bringing them to the front of the line with the Weasley's.

She introduced her friends to Molly and Arthur, who shook all of their hands cautiously. Fred and George thanked the Slytherin's for coming, and before long, it was 10am.

"We just want to take a moment to thank you all for being here," said George, loudly. "It truly means a lot to us to see you all here,"

"But most importantly, we want to thank one person in particular," said Fred, smiling at Alya. She shook her head at him anxiously, but he carried on. "Ally, without you none of this would be possible,"

"You're the reason were all standing here today, and we want you to cut the ribbon," said George.

"How many times, this is YOUR shop!" laughed Alya. "You two are cutting it,"

"No chance," smiled Fred, handing her the scissors.

"You wouldn't want to let all these people down, would you?" smirked George.

"For fuck sake, Weasley!" chuckled Alya, taking the scissors from Fred.

"GO ALLY!" shouted Blaise, Theo and Pansy.

"THAT'S MY GIRL!" shouted Mattheo.

Tom and Draco were cheering her on, while Alya shook her head at them, laughing.

"You're all so embarrassing," she chuckled.

"We can now declare that Weasley's Wizard Wheezes is officially open!" shouted Fred and George at the same time, as Alya cut the ribbon.

Fred and George ran inside and were followed by everyone as they showed everyone around the shop. Alya watched them with a huge smile on her face as she walked around the shop with the Slytherins.

"So this is what you've been working on?" said Mattheo.

"Seriously guys, I barely did anything," said Alya. "It was Fred and George that did it all,"

"Alya, stop being modest!" said Mrs Weasley from behind her, with tears in her eyes.

"You bought the place, you bought the flat, you decorated it, cleaned it" said Molly. "It's just as much your shop as it is theirs! You're just too nice to admit that,"

"God, Ally," said Pansy.

"You're so incredible,"said Draco.

"Oh, stop it guys," giggled Alya. "I don't want any part of it, I did it for them," she smiled at the twins, who were looking over at her with the biggest grins on their faces.

After around an hour, Alya, Tom and Mattheo needed to get to the orphanage. She went to hug Fred and George and say goodbye to them.

"I'm so incredibly proud of you both," smiled Alya as she hugged them. "I'll see you both soon, okay?"