Christmas Part 2

Alya walked back into the Burrow, to see Fred, George, Molly and Arthur sat on their sofas watching a movie. Ron, Ginny, Harry and Hermione were outside on their broomsticks flying around. George looked up at her as she walked through the door, grinning at her.

"Is everything okay, dear?" asked Molly.

"Yes, thank you," smiled Alya. "I just need to go and talk to someone quickly,"

"Want me to come with?" asked Fred.

"No it's okay, I'll be back down soon," said Alya, as she walked up the stairs to Percys's room.

She got Draco's hoodie out from her trunk and took it to her bed. She sat down and closed her eyes, trying to find him. It took her a few minutes, but she managed to drift into Draco's head. He was sitting in a room on his own, on a large bed and reading a book.

"Dray?" said Alya.

"Ally? Is that you?" Draco said out loud.

"Merry Christmas, love," said Alya, smiling to herself.

"I can't believe I can actually talk to you!" said Draco, throwing his book next to him. "I miss you so much,"

"I miss you too, Dray," chuckled Alya. "Did you have a good day?"

"Uh... yeah, I guess," said Draco, quietly.

"Are you sure?" said Alya.

"Don't worry about that, did you have a nice day?" he asked.

"I did, thank you," she said. "I can't wait for you to see your presents,"

"You... bought me presents?" asked Draco.

"Of course I did!" chuckled Alya.

"But... why?" he asked, quietly.

"Because you deserve it," said Alya. "You're going to love them,"

"I - thank you," he said, softly, as a huge smile spread across his face.

"You're welcome, love," smiled Alya.  "By the way, you're an ass for stealing my perfume!"

"Yeah... about that," chuckled Draco. "I might need to buy you a new one,"

"Why?" laughed Alya.

"I may have sprayed a little too much on my pillows and hoodies..." said Draco.

"Oh my god... you're so cute Draco," giggled Alya. "you miss me that much?"

"Of course, my love," said Draco. "I can't wait to see you again, and cuddle you,"

"Me too, I miss your cuddles," said Alya. "You'll see me soon, though,"

"Not soon enough!" said Draco. "Hey, my family hosts a masquerade ball at the manor for new years every year, I really want you to come. Do you think you'll be safe?"

"I'm sure I will," said Alya. "I'll be wearing a mask anyway, plus I doubt Voldemort would even know what I look like anymore, it's been 12 years,"

"In that case, will you come?" said Draco.

"Of course! I can't wait," said Alya.

"Me too!" said Draco. "The others will be there too, as their families are friends with mine,"

"Aw okay, I'm so excited!," said Alya. "I have to go, but I'll talk to you again soon, okay?"

"Okay, I love you, Ally," said Draco.

"I love you, Dray," said Alya, as she came back into the bedroom. 

She wanted to speak to Mattheo next, so she went into his head and found him sitting outside next to a tree, smoking a cigarette.