The big reveal

Alya walked through the giant, metal door into Snape's classroom, and he looked up at her from his paperwork. 

"Hello..." she said.

"Hello, Alya." said Snape. "I'm glad you decided to come. But you're not alone,"

"Oh... no," said Alya, nervously. "My friends insisted on coming and waiting outside for me. They're all really protective and they're worried about me," she smiled.

"Oh... well in that case, invite them in," said Snape.

"A-are you sure?" asked Alya. "I thought you would've wanted to speak privately,"

"Well I would have," said Snape. "But this is going to be hard enough, for you especially. I'm going to tell you things that are going to come as a shock for you and i don't want you to have to go through that alone. If you trust the people outside, let them in,"

"Okay... thank you," said Alya, opening the door. "Hey guys, Snape said you can come in..."

They all looked very shocked, but came into the classroom nonetheless.

 "Hello, professor," they all said.

"Good afternoon gentlemen... and Parkinson," said Snape. "Please, come in and take a seat," 

Alya sat at a table at the very front of the classroom in front of Snape's desk, while her friends sat at the tables next to her. Snape pulled his chair from his desk and placed it at the table Alya was sitting at, so that he sat directly opposite her.

"So... where do I start?" asked Snape.

"At the beginning, sir," said Blaise. Alya and Snape both shot him a death stare at the same time. "Woah... uh, sorry, professor. Merlin, you can tell you two are related," he said awkwardly.

"Anyway, what exactly do you know, Alya?" asked Snape, pulling his eyes away from Blaise.

"Just that I was adopted when I was 6, that you're my father and apparently everyone knows my mother except for me," sighed Alya.

"Who told you about your mother!?" shouted Snape.

"No one told me anything," explained Alya. "Professor Sprout said that I look like her, and said that she didn't know where you took me after something but then she stopped and didn't tell me what she meant,"

"Oh...right" said Snape. "Okay." he said, taking a deep breath. "Have you ever heard of a witch called Aquila Cortez?"

"No, never," said Alya. "Should I have?"

 Alya's friends gasped when she said this. She looked over at them, and they were all staring at her wide eyed, and Pansy had her hand clasped over her mouth. 

"What?" Alya asked Pansy.

"Alya... how have you never heard of Aquila Cortez?" asked Pansy. "She's only the most powerful witch to ever exist! And the most beautiful. There isn't a witch or wizard alive who would disagree, right boys?"

"Yeah, she was very beautiful," said Tom. "People used to say she could make you fall in love with one look,"

"She had this electric blue hair and bright, green eyes," said Draco. "Fair skin, and a small amount of freckles across her nose. Like... like yours, Alya,"

"Wasn't she the daughter of a god or something?" asked Mattheo.

"Something like that," said Pansy. 

"Now that you mention it, you actually look quite a bit like her, Alya," said Theo. "The bright green eyes, the blue tint in your hair but black eyebrows and eyelashes, the freckles... wait a second,"