Moving Day

The next morning, Alya and the twins woke up and had some breakfast. They had deliveries coming between 10 and 12pm so they went down to sit in the shop. They spoke amongst themselves for a little while until the deliveries came and they started unpacking them. When they had finished, they got some lunch in the three broomsticks, before Alya had to go.

"Wait, where are you going?" asked Fred.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you last night," said Alya. "Pansy, Blaise and Theo are moving into Casa Stella today. I need to go and give them their keys and stuff and talk to the Riddles about Star,"

"Oh..." said George."Okay then,"

"I won't be long, Georgie. Don't miss me too much," said Alya.

"That's impossible," smiled George.

"For god sake," chuckled Alya. "I just need to go to Twilfitt and Tattings first, if you want to come?"

The twins agreed and they walked to the shop. Alya bought another one of the large plaques and engraved it with 'STAR'. She then decided to get another one engraved with 'NARCISSA' too. She paid for the plaques before leaving the shop and she, Fred and George went back to the joke shop.

Alya grabbed the rest of the plaques and keys before apparating to Casa Stella. When she got there Theo and Blaise were standing at the large gold gate with some other people that Alya hadn't seen before.

"Hello gorgeous," said Blaise, running up and hugging her as soon as he saw her.

"Hello my darling," said Alya, hugging him back. "Hey, Teddy,"

"Hey, love," he smiled, hugging her and kissing her cheek. "These are my parents. Mum, dad, this is Alya,"

"It's so nice to meet you both!" said Alya, shaking Theo's parents' hands.

"It's lovely to meet you, dear," said Theo's mum.

"Yes, lovely," said Theo's dad. "Our Theo never stops going on about you, it's nice to finally see the girl he's so hopelessly in love with,"

"Dad, really?" said Theo.

"Come on, Teddy, it's not like it's a secret," laughed Alya. Theo's mum laughed out loud at this and Theo slapped his head with his hand, but laughed anyway.

"Ally, this is my mum and dad," said Blaise. "Mum insisted on coming to meet you, probably just to embarrass me,"

"It's so lovely to meet you, Mr and Mrs Zabini," said Alya, shaking both of their hands.

"It's nice to meet you, Alya is it?" asked Mr Zabini.

"Yes, that's right," smiled Alya.

"Your mother and I were good friends, you know," said Mrs Zabini.

"Really?" asked Alya.

"Yes, I spent a lot of time here with her before... you know," said Blaise's mum. "That's why when Blaise told me it was here that he was moving to, I had to come along, and I just had to meet you,"

"Wow... would you like to come inside?" asked Alya.

"Definitely," she said. "If that's okay,"

"Of course," smiled Alya.

Just then, Pansy appeared with a bunch of boxes.

"Ally!" she shouted, wrapping her arms around her.

"Hey, Pans," smiled Alya, hugging her back.

"I bloody missed you," she said.

"I missed you!" said Alya.

Tom and Mattheo apparated together and they both picked Alya up and spun her around. Then, Narcissa and Draco apparated and hugged Alya too.