The Dilemma

The next morning, Alya and Draco woke up with their arms and legs wrapped around each other and Draco's head was buried in Alya's chest. They looked at each other and giggled.

"Good morning, how's your head?" laughed Draco.

"Bloody pounding!" said Alya. "How much did i drink last night? And how did i get here?"

"Quite a lot," laughed Draco. "And I brought you up to bed and got you changed and stuff. That sounds bad... not in a weird way i promise, i just put pyjamas on you and took your makeup off and cuddled you and then we went to sleep. I swear!" 

"Don't worry, Dray, I trust you, thank you for looking after me," smiled Alya.

"Okay, good. And you're very welcome." Draco smiled. "Did you have a good birthday at least?"

"It was the best birthday ever," she smiled. 

"I'm so glad," said Draco. "I have quidditch practice in an hour with some of the boys, are you coming to watch? I think the others are,"

"Yeah, I'll be there," Alya said, getting out of bed and getting dressed. Draco got up and did the same and they both headed down to the common room.

"Hello, you miserable lot," Alya said to her friends, who were slumped in the common room sofas.

"Hello, darling." said Tom.

"Hello, love," said Mattheo. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"I'm okay, my head hurts though!" said Alya.

"I'm not surprised with the amount you put back last night!" laughed Blaise.

"Yep, I know," laughed Alya. "Well it was my birthday and I deserved it so let me off!"

"Yeah, yeah," laughed Theo. Alya and Draco sat down with their friends for a little while before they all made their way out to the quidditch pitch.

 Draco, Blaise, Mattheo and Theo were all on the slytherin quidditch team so they went off to get changed, while Tom, Pansy and Alya went and sat on the benches around the stadium.

"Pans, I really need to talk to you," said Alya. "Tom, you can listen if you promise you won't repeat any of this, okay?"

"Of course I won't, love," said Tom.

"Yeah, Tom is really good at keeping secrets," said Pansy. "You okay, babe?" she asked Alya.

"Yeah, I just... I wanted to ask if you think it's possible to fall for 2 people at the same time...?" said Alya.

"Definitely," said Pansy. "I mean, I've done it before,"

"But how did it end?" said Alya.

"Well, after a while, I realised that I had stronger feelings for one of them and ended things with the other," said Pansy. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, because I think I'm in that situation..." replied Alya. "one boy is just so perfect, he's gorgeous, sweet, protective and looks after me all the time and I instantly felt something the day i met him and ever since then it's just got stronger."

"Well, that's obviously Draco," laughed Pansy.

"Yeah, it is," smiled Alya. "And then there's another boy, who is also gorgeous and sweet and funny and for some reason, I felt butterflies in my stomach when I was with him and I can't stop thinking about him..."

"Oooh, who's that?!" said Pansy.

"Well for the sake of this discussion, i'm not going to tell you!" laughed Alya. "I'll tell you soon, but not yet. Although they're both over on the quidditch pitch right now..."