Wednesday

Alya woke up before Tom the next morning. They were laying on their sides facing each other, and Tom's arms were wrapped around her tight. She smiled as she stared at him for a few seconds, admiring how beautiful and peaceful he looked while he was sleeping. She kissed the tip of his nose lightly, which made his eyes flutter open. He smiled widely at her and kissed her lips gently.

"Good morning, my beautiful angel," he said.

"Good morning, my love," smiled Alya.

"This is the best way to wake up, my god," smiled Tom, as he pulled her into him even tighter, snuggling her face into his neck.

Alya loved how safe and secure she felt in his arms, she felt as though she never wanted to leave. Of course, she had to, as they had lessons. After around 5 minutes they got out of bed and began getting dressed into their uniforms. Alya put her tie on and Tom lifted her chin to kiss her.

"Ally, your neck is so bruised," said Tom. "Are you sure it didn't hurt?"

"I told you, it didn't hurt at all," smiled Alya. "I promise you,"

"Okay, only if you're sure," said Tom, kissing all around it gently.

"Okay maybe it's a little sore today," she chuckled, as he looked up at her with a worried and sad look on her face. "I'm fine, don't stress. It was worth it,"

Tom smiled softly and kissed her gently as they put on their shoes and went down to the great hall. They were met with their friends who smiled at them, while Draco and Mattheo stood up to give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Mattheo wrapped his arms around her and held her chin while he kissed her forehead.

"What the fuck is this..." said Mattheo, noticing her neck. "Fucking hell, Tom, was this you?"

"Stop, I feel bad enough as it is," said Tom, putting his head in his hands.

"Tommy, stop it," said Alya. "I told you, it didn't hurt at all. You have no reason to feel bad,"

"It looks painful, darling," said Draco, hugging her.

"Well it's not," said Alya. "Actually it is a little, now, but it wasn't when he was doing it,"

"Merlin's beard," laughed Enzo. "You're nuts, what if your dad sees?"

"Shit," said Tom and Alya at the same time.

"You're lucky he didn't notice all the hickeys yesterday," chuckled Blaise.

"You two!" Alya shouted to Draco and Mattheo, who just smirked at her.

"At least he can't see the other ones," smirked Mattheo.

"Funny that," chuckled Draco. "It'd be a bit weird if he could,"

"Shush," chuckled Mattheo, smirking at him. "It would be worse if he could see yours,"

"I don't have any, Mattheo," laughed Draco.

"Yes you do," smirked Mattheo.

"You do, Dray," said Alya. "Just not on your neck,"

"Fuck sake, Riddle," muttered Draco under his breath.

"Shut the fuck up," whispered Mattheo, smirking at him.

Draco shook his head playfully and tried to contain his grin.

"Wait, why am I seeing..." started Pansy. "Oh. My. God..."

"What's wrong, Pans?" asked Alya.

Pansy looked into her eyes and spoke to her through legilimency.