Casa Cortez

The next morning, Alya woke up on Mattheo's chest with Tom spooning her from behind. She smiled to herself, as she looked up at Mattheo, who was still sleeping peacefully. Her movement woke him up though, and he looked down at her and smiled.

"Morning, princess," he said, kissing her forehead.

"Morning, handsome," she smiled.

"Good morning, angel," said Tom, kissing her cheek and hugging her tighter.

"Good morning, gorgeous," she smiled at him.

"I've always wanted to wake up to you," said Tom.

"Well, now you have," giggled Alya. "How are you feeling this morning, my loves?"

"I'm feeling good, actually," said Mattheo. "I feel like I can finally breathe,"

"Same here," said Tom. "It feels great,"

"I'm so glad," smiled Alya, as she kissed them both on their heads.

"How are you feeling?" asked Mattheo.

"I'm feeling okay," said Alya. "I don't think it's hit me yet, but I know it was for the best, so I should be fine,"

Just then, the door opened and Draco walked in. He climbed into the bed and laid on top of Alya, with his face in her chest.

"Morning, Dray," chuckled Alya. "You okay?"

"I am now," he said. "You?"

"I'm good, love," she said.

The three of them continued to cuddle for a few more minutes, before Pansy, Blaise and Theo had all come into the room. Draco went to his room and got the boys a shirt and a pair of tracksuit bottoms each so that they could all go downstairs for breakfast. When they got there, Narcissa was in the kitchen making pancakes.

"Good morning, everyone," she smiled, as Draco walked up to her and kissed her cheek. "Sit down, I'll bring you over some pancakes,"

Everyone sat at the table and spoke to each other as they ate their breakfast. They all thanked Narcissa for their food and for letting them stay. When they had finished their breakfast, Narcissa took Alya and Pansy up to her room and gave them some of her clothes to wear, as Alya was going to see her house. They went back downstairs to find Snape sitting at the table with the boys.

"Good morning, sweetheart, Narcissa," smiled Snape.

"Morning, Severus," said Narcissa.

"Morning, dad," said Alya, hugging him.

"How are you feeling?" he asked her.

"I'm okay, actually," said Alya. "I feel good,"

"I'm so glad, are you ready to go?" asked Snape.

"Yes, I'm so excited!" said Alya. "Do you guys want to come?"

"Are you sure you want us all there, Ally?" asked Theo.

"Of course, you guys have been with me through everything," said Alya. "As long as that's okay with you, of course, dad,"

"Of course it is," smiled Snape.

"Then we'd love to come," smiled Pansy, as the others nodded.

"Narcissa, would you come too?" Alya asked. Narcissa looked at her, shocked and hesitated at first, but she nodded her head and smiled.

They all left the manor and apparated to Godrick's Hollow. They walked around the town for a while, looking at all the different houses, until they came across a large, gold gate at the end of a street. Engraved into the top of the gate were the words 'CASA CORTEZ'. Snape taught Alya a spell with her want that was used to open the gate. The spell was 'DISSERO STELLA'