Hot Chocolate

The next morning, Alya woke up with her head on Fred's chest and his arms wrapped around her. She giggled to herself, which woke him up.

"Oh shit, I must've fallen asleep last night," said Fred, as he frantically moved his arms away.

"Calm down, Freddie, it's okay," chuckled Alya. "Did I fall asleep on you?"

"Yeah, you did," smiled Fred. "I waited a little while because i didn't want to wake you but I must've fallen asleep too,"

"Aw, that's cute," giggled Alya, as she got out of bed and got dressed. Fred sat there staring at her for a minute, before realising and getting out of bed.

"I'll um... see you downstairs," he said, as he quickly left the room. Alya chuckled to herself and continued getting dressed, before going downstairs.

"Good morning, sweetheart," said Molly, who was in the kitchen. "Did you sleep well? Sit down, breakfast will be ready shortly,"

"I slept really well, thank you," said Alya, sitting down at the table where everyone else was, except Fred.

"I bet you did," smirked George, who was sitting opposite Alya.

"Shut it, you!" chuckled Alya.

"What do you mean?" said Hermione. Alya shot George a look.

"Oh, you know..." said George. "Percy's bed is comfy, is all," he smirked at Alya.

"How would you know? Percy never let you near his bed," said Ron.

"Oh... just guessing," said George, laughing under his breath. Alya rolled her eyes, playfully at him and giggled. Just then, Fred came down the stairs and joined them at the table.

"Here he is!" chuckled George. "Late night, was it?"

"Shut up, George," said Fred, trying to hide his smirk.

"He's right, you're normally up way earlier than this," said Ginny.

"Yeah, I uh... went to bed late," said Fred, avoiding eye contact with George and Alya.

"Why?" asked Ginny, looking confused.

"Why so many questions this morning?" chuckled Fred. Ginny shrugged her shoulders at him.

They all ate their breakfast and spoke amongst themselves, before Molly announced that her eldest son, Bill and his wife, Fluer would be coming over around lunch time. Once everyone was finished, they each excused themselves and decided to go into the garden to play mini quidditch. Fred and George chose Alya to be on their team, and Ron, Ginny and Harry were on the opposing team. Hermione didn't like quidditch so she sat on the grass and read a book while watching. Fred, George and Alya spent most of their time messing around with each other on the brooms rather than playing, which annoyed Ron.

"Are you guys actually playing, or are you just pissing around?" yelled Ron.

"Ooo, don't get your knickers in a twist, Ronnie," chuckled Alya, which made Fred and George laugh.

"Yeah, Ron, why so serious?" said George.

"I just thought we were playing quidditch,"said Ron. "You can flirt with each other later, when were finished,"

"But flirting is much more fun on brooms," chuckled Alya, flying over to Ron. "You should give it a go, we both know how much you fancy Miney," she whispered to him.

Ron's whole face went red as Alya flew back over to Fred and George, laughing.

"What did you say to him?" asked Fred.