The Masquerade Ball Part 2

"ALLY!"

"Oh my god, oh my god,"

"Alya... please,"

"Ally..."

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"CRUCIO"

"STUPIFY"

Alya opened her eyes to see Pansy, Draco, Blaise and Theo all surrounding her. She was laying on the floor, or rather, on Theo's lap and Draco was draped over her, sobbing into her neck.

"Oh my god, you're awake!" shouted Theo. "Draco, she's okay!"

Draco looked up at her, his eyes all red and puffy, face wet with tears. He looked into her eyes and burst into tears, wrapping his arms around her.

"I'm okay, Dray," said Alya, wrapping her arms around him. "I'm here,"

"I - I thought..." sobbed Draco.

"I know, but I'm okay," she said, kissing his forehead as she pulled him away. "I need you to move, now,"

Draco did as he was told and Alya stood up. As she did this, she saw Tom and Mattheo lying on the floor. Tom wasn't moving at all and Mattheo was moving too much. Alya looked around and saw Voldemort standing over them with his death eaters. She quickly grabbed him with her powers and pulled him over to her. He looked at her like he had seen a ghost, and there was pure fear in his eyes.

"How are you... alive?" he trembled.

The death eaters tried to bring their wands out again, but Alya made them all levitate into the air in one fell swoop.

"Pans, go check on the boys, make sure they're okay," Alya said. "Don't worry, no one will hurt you,"

Pansy nodded and ran over to them. "They're alive, but they're not good,"

Alya closed her eyes and used her legilimency to find her father's mind. She found him, sitting alone in front of a fireplace, looking through a picture book.

"Dad, It's Ally," she said. "I need you at Malfoy Manor, it's urgent,"

"Ally? What's going on?"said Snape,concerned.

"It's Tom and Mattheo, they're hurt," said Alya. "I need you to help them, bring any essence of dittany or any healing product you might have. I'll explain when you get here, just please hurry,"

She left his head, and opened her eyes, entering the hall at Malfoy Manor again. She looked into Voldemort's eyes, who was now looking quite angry.

"You're a legilimens," said Voldemort, shocked.

"We didn't get round to introducing ourselves earlier, did we," said Alya, taking off her mask. "No need to ask who you are, but do you recognise me?"

"Should I?" asked Voldemort.

"Perhaps not, but you'll certainly recognise my mother and father," she said.

Just then, Snape burst through the door. He took one look at all the death eaters, Alya and Voldemort and all the colour had drained from his face.

"What's going on..." he said slowly and shakily.

"Please just help the boys, dad, I'm okay," said Alya.

Snape realised that she was right, and that she could clearly handle herself so he did what she asked of him and went over to help Mattheo and Tom.

"Severus is your father..." said Voldemort. Alya could see the cogs turning in his mind as he started to figure out who she was.