A Confession

They all left the divination classroom and began walking to their common room,as they had no more lessons on that day.

"That was bloody eventful, wasn't it!" laughed Alya. "According to that mad, old bat, five different people in that class are in love with me! Closer than I think, apparently!"

"It wouldn't surprise me, Alya, we all know that all of us here fancy you," said Pansy, pointing to herself and her friend group. "It wouldn't surprise me if any of these had fallen in love with you, especially Draco,"

"What? Why me?" asked a shocked Draco.

"Well you spend every night with her, you wake up to her in the morning, you obviously fancy her like the rest of us!" said Pansy. "You have more alone time with her than anyone else, so you're most likely to fall in love, first"

"I... I don't fancy her!" he shouted.

"Oh you don't?" laughed Alya. "So you kissed me, slept with me twice and call me beautiful all the time because you think I'm ugly?" Draco looked shocked, as if he didn't know what to say.

"Wha-, no o-of course not, just shut up!" he said, flustered. Alya giggled at him.

"You're awfully quiet, Mattheo," Pansy said. "Normally you'd be all over something like this, taking the piss out of everyone! Something you want to tell us?"

"Shut up, Pansy!" snapped Mattheo. "It's obvious that the old bitch is mad anyway! I wouldn't listen to anything she says!" Alya didn't know why, but she felt slightly hurt that Mattheo had said that. She knew he wasn't directing it at her, but she couldn't help but feel like he was.

"Anyway, enough of this lovey dovey bullshit!" said Alya. "Mattheo's right, no one is in love with me, she's just trying to cause a stir!" They reached the slytherin common room and sat on their usual sofas. Once they were all sat down, Alya decided to tell her friends about what Snape had said about the powers she obtained from her mum.

"YOU WHAT?!" shouted Mattheo.

"You can... read minds?!" said Draco

"Oh fuck!" said Tom.

"Tell me you're joking!" said Theo.

"That's so cool!" said Blaise.

"Why is everyone acting like this? Fred was the same when I told him! I've never actually read any of your minds before, that's just rude," laughed Alya. "What are you boys constantly thinking about that you don't want me to know?"

"What a coincidence," chuckled Pansy.

"Huh?" said Alya.

"Bit of a coincidence, don't you think?" said Pansy. "You find out 5 people are in love with you, then 5 people freak out when they find out you can read minds? If that sin't a sign, i don't know what is."

"What are you saying, Pans?" said Blaise.

"Alya, I love you with my whole heart and you're absolutely gorgeous, but I know I'm not in love with you," laughed Pansy. "Blaise would do anything to fuck you, but he's not in love with you either"

"True, and true," said Blaise.

"So that leaves Draco, Tom, Mattheo and Theo that are closest to you, and who all happened to shit themselves when you mentioned you can read minds." said Pansy. "Mattheo has been acting completely different around you since the party, I don't know what happened in those 10 minutes in heaven but clearly something altered his brain," Alya shot Pansy a playful death stare and smirked at Mattheo, who blushed but tried to play it off by rolling his eyes.

"Draco has changed completely since meeting you, even since he introduced us on the train there was something softer about him, plus he's been acting differently since you kissed Fred Weasley at your party," said Pansy.