Tuesday

The next morning, Draco and Mattheo woke up before Alya did.

"Morning, Malfoy," said Mattheo, looking over at him.

"Good morning, Riddle," said Draco, nervously. "Last night was... interesting,"

"Yeah... I liked it though," said Mattheo.

"M-me too," smiled Draco.

"Good then," smiled Mattheo.

"Morning my loves," smiled Alya, waking up from her sleep.

"Morning gorgeous," said Draco, kissing her lips gently.

"Morning, princess," said Mattheo, kissing her cheeks.

"How are you both feeling today?" asked Alya, looking between the two of them.

"I feel great," said Mattheo. "I don't regret anything,"

"Same here," smiled Draco.

"Aw good," smiled Alya. "That was one of the best nights of my life,"

"It was really fucking hot," smirked Draco.

"Indeed it was," smirked Mattheo.

The three of them got up and got dressed before heading down to breakfast.

"Good morning, love," said Tom, standing up and wrapping his arms around Alya when they walked into the great hall.

"Morning, Tommy," smiled Alya, lightly kissing his lips. "Morning everyone,"

"Morning angel face, how are you?" asked Enzo.

"I'm good thank you, you?" asked Alya.

"I'm okay," said Enzo.

"Angel face is such a funny nickname," said Blaise. "I've never heard that before,"

"I've called her that for years," laughed Enzo. "It's because she's so bloody beautiful, she has the face of an angel"

"You're right there," smiled Theo.

"Absolutely," said Tom and Mattheo at the same time.

"Very good point," said Blaise.

"Actually I think you'll find I'm a goddess, not an angel," chuckled Alya.

"Damn right you are," smirked Mattheo.

"Definitely," said Draco.

"Guys, she literally is, remember?" laughed Pansy.

"Oh yeah," laughed Draco and Mattheo.

They all finished their breakfast and made their way to Divination. Alya went to go and sit next to Fred as usual, who kissed her cheek as she sat down.

"Hello gorgeous," smiled Fred.

"Hey bubs," said George, who'd turned around from his seat in front of them and kissed Alya's hand.

"Hello my loves," smiled Alya. "How are you both?"

"Good, just missing the shop," said Fred.

"Same here, but at least you're with us," said George.

"I know, but there's only a few more months and you'll be able to work there full time," smiled Alya.

"I wish you'd just come and work with us," said Fred.

"I can't now even if I wanted to, I have Star to think about now," said Alya.

"Ally, there's 7 other people that live in your house," said George. "Surely one or more of them will be capable of looking after a child? Considering Malfoy's mother is doing it right now,"