Gred and Feorge

Alya and Fred packed all their books away and sat on the sofa in Fred's dorm. Fred put on a movie, although they barely watched it. They were talking pretty much the whole time. They were talking about Fred's family, Alya learned that Fred has 5 brothers and a sister, she learned that Fred's oldest brother Bill is married to a lady called Fleur Delacour, she learned that Fred's father, Arthur works in the Department of Muggle Artefacts in the Ministry for Magic, she learned that Mrs Weasley had practically adopted Harry without the formal paperwork, and that he lives with them in their house called 'The Burrow'. She learned that Fred and George earned the nicknames 'Gred and Feorge' when they were younger because they kept swapping places to confuse their mother. Alya loved listening to Fred talk about his family.she loved the way his eyes lit up when he spoke about his mother and his sister, Ginny.

Fred was asking Alya similar questions, but she didn't have much to say about herself. Just that she grew up as Hermione's twin sister only to find out that they're not actually related, that her father was Professor Snape, that her mother was Aquila Cortez who died and that she could play the guitar. They were so different, yet so drawn together. They spoke for another hour, before realising what time it was.

"Woah, 5 o'clock?" said Fred.

"I've been here for over 4 hours?" she said, astonished. "I'm surprised the boys haven't started banging the door down yet," she chuckled. Just then, as if in sync with what she said, there was a loud knock on Fred's door. Fred stood up to answer the door and Mattheo stormed in.

"Where is she, Weasley?!" he shouted.

"Woah, Mattheo, I'm here!" said Alya. "What's wrong?"

"You've been gone ages, i needed to make sure you were okay!" he said, hugging her.

"Mattheo, I told you I was studying with Fred." she chuckled.

"Nearly 5 fucking hours ago!" he said, pulling away from the hug. "I would've been here ages ago but Pansy wouldn't let me, said to leave you two alone. Whatever that means," he chuckled.

"We lost track of time," she said, grinning at Fred, who was standing there in shock at how Mattheo had reacted.

"Are you okay?" Mattheo asked.

"Of course, Matty, I'm fine!" laughed Alya.

"Okay..." he said. "Coming to dinner?"

"Yeah, let's go." she smiled at him. "Coming, Freddie?"

"Uh... yeah" he said, as they all left his dorm. The three of them made their way down to the Great Hall, where Alya's other Slytherin friends were already sitting at their table.

"I'll see you later, Freddie," said Alya, giving Fred a huge smile. He smiled back at her and waved as he walked over to the Gryffindor table. Alya and Mattheo walked over to their friends and sat down to eat.

"There you are!" said Theo, as Alya sat down.

"We thought Weaslebee had kidnapped you or something," said Blaise.

"You lot seriously can't even go a couple of hours without me?" joked Alya.

"Apparently not, Mattheo was nagging me the whole time to go and get you but i told him you were... studying," said Pansy, nudging Alya's elbow. "Draco wouldn't shut up about you either, he was really getting on my nerves!"

"Oh shut it, Pans." said Draco. "How was your day? Did Weasley behave?"

"It was really nice, thank you. And yes, he behaved," she chuckled. Draco smiled slightly and looked down. *Why does he look so sad?* Alya thought to herself. She decided that she was going to wait until they were alone together to ask him, as she knew he didn't like expressing his feelings in front of people. They carried on eating their dinner and talking amongst themselves for a while before heading back up to their common room. Before they could leave the Great Hall, however, Fred grabbed Alya's arm gently.

"Hey, can i talk to you for a sec?" he asked.

"Of course, you guys go on and I'll meet you in the common room," she said to her friends, who were giving Fred a very evil but confused look. "Guys, I'm fine," she laughed, and they eventually left.

"I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed hanging out with you earlier, it's just a shame it got interrupted," he smiled.

"I really enjoyed it too, Fred," she smiled, looking into his eyes.

"Really? Well in that case, do you maybe want to do it again?" he said.

"Wow, miss me already?" she joked. Fred rolled his eyes playfully, and said "oh, shut up,"

"I'd love to, Fred," she smiled. This put a huge grin on Fred's face, as he looked into her eyes.

"Can I walk you back to your common room?" he asked her, holding out his arm for her to take.

"You may," she giggled, taking his arm. They spoke some more as they slowly walked to the Slytherin common room.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow then," said Fred. "And thank you for helping me study today," he smiled.

"You're welcome," smiled Alya. "Goodnight," she said as she walked into the common room.

"Hello, darlings," she said to her friends who were all sitting on their usual sofas.

"There you are! I was about to get up and come and find you," said Mattheo.

"Bloody hell, Mattheo, I was 5 minutes," laughed Alya. "Addicted much?"

"Shush," he said, blushing.

"What did Weaslebee want, anyway?" asked Draco.

"It's Weasley." she said, calmly. "He just wanted to see if i wanted to study with him again soon,"

"Absolutely not, you were gone for too long today!" said Mattheo.

"What has gotten into you?" asked Tom.

"What are you talking about, I'm fine." snapped Mattheo "She was just gone for too long."

"Mattheo, I do have other friends besides you guys, you know," said Alya, confused.

"Yes i know, I just... nothing," said Mattheo, looking at the floor.

"Okay..." said Blaise "Moving on,"

Alya and her friends were talking to each other for a few hours in the common room, before they all decided to go to bed. She and Draco said goodnight to their friends and went upstairs to their shared dorm. They both had changed into their pyjamas, when Alya noticed Draco looking quite down.

"You okay, Dray," asked Alya.

"Of course," Draco lied. Alya walked over to him, put both hands on his cheeks gently and lifted his face up to look at her.

"You're lying," she said, softly. "What's wrong?" Draco looked at her with soft eyes, before pulling her into a hug. He wrapped her arms around her waist tightly and she did the same around his neck. He buried his head into her neck and they stayed in the same place for a few minutes, until Draco pulled away.

"Thank you, I needed that," he said.

"You wanna talk about it?" asked Alya. Draco shook his head and went to get into bed. Alya said nothing and got into bed next to him. He was facing away from her, which he never did. She moved up closer to him and wrapped her arms around him so that he was the little spoon. He seemed to appreciate this, as he put his hand on hers and snuggled into her.

"You know you can talk to me about anything, right?" she whispered, softly. He nodded his head, but still said nothing. She kissed him on his shoulder and said "Goodnight, Dray" before drifting off to sleep.