The Morning After

The next morning, Alya woke up to Draco's arms wrapped around her again, still sound asleep. *he looks so cute!* she thought to herself. *omg! did we really do that last night?!* she thought, after getting flashbacks of the night before.  She kissed the top of Draco's head lightly, andhis eyes fluttered open just as she did this. He looked up at her and smiled.

 "Good morning, beautiful" he smiled. He realised what he had said and quickly sat up and blushed to himself.

"Good morning, gorgeous," Alya giggled. "Did you sleep well?" 

Draco looked at Alya and blushed when she said this, as if he was not expecting her to say anything like that.

"Yeah, it was great," he smiled, checking his watch "Holy shit! We're late to Snape's class!" 

"Oh, fuck!" shouted Alya, quickly throwing her uniform on and putting her hair up into a messy bun. They ran out of the door, hand in hand and raced towards Snape's classroom.

"Sorry we're late professor, overslept" Draco said, as they walked through the door. Alya locked eyes with Pansy who was smirking at her with her eyebrows raised. She giggled.

"Take a seat, Mr Malfoy and Miss...Granger" said Snape, studying Alya. "Detention for both of you, seeing as you're more than 20 minutes late,"

"Nice one, Malfoy," whispered Alya as she and Draco sat down at a table. "I blame you for that," 

"Last night was worth it, though," whispered Draco, cheekily.

"Shut up," giggled Alya.

Snape's lesson was Defence Against the Dark Arts, and Snape was teaching the students different types of protection spells.. But Alya found it most interesting because she couldn't stop thinking about what Pansy had said, about Snape potentially being Alya's biological father. Snape picked on Alya a few times to answer some questions. Probably to test her knowledge, Alya thought, and when she answered correctly, he seemed very impressed. At the end of the lesson, he told Alya and Draco to stay behind for their detention, as it would have been their lunch break after the class was over.

"We'll meet you guys in the great hall" said Theo, as he and the others left. After around 30 minutes later, Snape said, "Alright you two, your detention is over. Do not be late to my class again, or I will double it. Miss Granger, could I have a word alone with you, before you go?"

 "O-of course, professor," she said, nervously. "You go, Draco, I'll meet you in the hall" she smiled at Draco.

"No, it's okay. I'll wait outside" he replied, smiling at her and walking out of the classroom.

"I see you've made quite the impression on Mr Malfoy, and most of the other Slytherin boys for that matter" said Snape, mysteriously.

"Um... yeah I guess so. We're all quite close, already" replied Alya. Snape stared at her, studying her hair and looking into her eyes. "Sorry, professor, but... what's this about?" asked Alya, after a few seconds.

"Sorry... I um..." Snape started, without breaking eye contact with Alya. "I understand that your parents told you that...you were adopted at a young age, Miss Granger?"

"Well, yes they did. They didn't have time to give me any reasons or tell me who my real parents are." said Alya, looking at the floor. "They told me 10 minutes before I got on the Hogwarts express train, it was all a massive shock,"

"They shouldn't have told you like that!" said Snape, raising his voice.

"I know, i'm still really angry with them..." said Alya. "But... Why do you ask?"