Saturday

The next morning, Alya woke up with Blaise's arms wrapped around her as he was spooning her from behind. She turned around gently as his eyes fluttered open and a huge smile spread across his face.

"Wow," he said softly. "No wonder everyone's so obsessed with spending the night with you. Waking up to you feels like a dream,"

"Oh my god, Blaise," giggled Alya. "You're so cute,"

"And you're beautiful," smiled Blaise. "You feeling okay?"

"Why wouldn't I?" asked Alya.

"I just meant... you're not regretting anything, are you?" he asked.

"Of course not," smiled Alya, placing a hand on his cheek. "You?"

"Definitely not," said Blaise. "I... I told you I loved you last night, didn't I?"

"You did," chuckled Alya.

"Shit," said Blaise. "Oh well, now you know,"

"I seem to have that effect on people," chuckled Alya.

"Tell me about it," laughed Blaise. "Wanna go get some breakfast?"

"Yeah, let's go," smiled Alya, as she got up to get dressed.

They walked down to the great hall together and sat at the house table. None of their other friends were there yet, surprisingly, so it was just the two of them for a while.

"This feels like a date," said Blaise. "Just the two of us,"

"A date... in the great hall?" laughed Alya.

"You know what I mean, idiot," chuckled Blaise. "Kind of wish it was, though,"

"You've never shown me this soppy, romantic side to you before," smiled Alya. "I didn't know you had it in you,"

"Oh shush," said Blaise. "Don't let anyone hear you,"

Alya laughed at him as they ate their breakfast together.

"How are we, of all people, awake before the others?" laughed Blaise.

"I have no idea," said Alya. "Maybe they all had a party without us or something,"

"Imagine," chuckled Blaise. "I'd go nuts, I love a party,"

"I know you bloody do," laughed Alya. "Speaking of, it's your birthday soon isn't it?"

"Next month," said Blaise. "How do you know that?"

"I know everything," smirked Alya. "What do you want to do for it?"

"Anything that involves you," smiled Blaise.

"I'll have to check my diary, I may be fully booked that day," laughed Alya.

"Oh shut up, Alya," laughed Blaise.

"I'm only joking," chuckled Alya. "I'll plan something,"

"Thank you," smiled Blaise. "We could just have a party in the common room,"

"If that's what you want," said Alya.

"I do," said Blaise. "I love our parties, they're so fun,"

"I'll get us some drinks and stuff then," said Alya. "I'll sort it with the others, your birthday falls on a tuesday though,"

"It'll be fine," said Blaise. "We just have to try not to get too drunk,"

"That's going to end well," laughed Alya.

"What is?" asked Mattheo, as he and the others walked into the hall.

"We're just discussing Blaise's birthday," said Alya, as she stood up to hug all of her friends.