Mattheo's Dorm

Alya walked up to her dorm and decided to play some guitar for a while. As Draco wasn't there, she thought she'd make the most of the alone time, and also take her mind off of the fact that she was alone. She was playing and singing for a few minutes, before hearing the door open behind her. She shot up and pulled whoever it was closer to her and grabbed their neck, to find that it was Mattheo, with a huge grin on his face.

"What the fuck, Riddle!" shouted Alya.

"Woah, chill darling, it's only me," said Mattheo.

"Exactly, you can't sneak up on me like that, I could've hurt you!" said Alya.

"That definitely didn't hurt me, it kinda turned me on," he laughed.

"What do you want?" chuckled Alya, lowering her hand that was around Mattheo's neck.

"Well I was coming to check on you, what with you being alone," said Mattheo. "And I was going to knock, but then I heard this beautiful singing and music so I thought I'd come in and see if it was actually you, and it was,"

"That's why I was playing, because I was alone," said Alya.

"Your sister said you were really good, but I never could've imagined such a beautiful sound," he smiled. "Please play again,"

"No way," said Alya. "I'm not even that good!"

"You're amazing, Alya. I've never heard something so beautiful," he said, smiling up at her. Their faces were extremely close from where Alya had dragged him towards her with her power, and they were staring into each other's eyes.

"Well, thank you, Matty," said Alya, putting her guitar back in its case and walking over to her trunk to get out her pyjamas.

"You're welcome," said Mattheo. "So, are you okay?"

"Yeah, it just feels weird being alone." said Alya. "Even at home I shared a room with Miney and at my old school I always shared a dorm too so I've never really been completely alone."

"Oh... are you going to be okay?" said Mattheo.

"I should be, Tom and Pansy offered me to stay with them if I wanted so if I get lonely I can always go and cuddle up to one of them," Alya laughed, pulling off her shirt, tie and robe.

"Damn..." smirked Mattheo, looking her up and down.

"What?" said Alya.

"Your body is just... wow," he said.

"You've seen it all before, Matty." laughed Alya.

"I know, and I'll never get tired of seeing it," he grinned. Alya giggled and shook her head playfully at him, before putting on her red, silky vest top with black lace around the cleavage area, that Mattheo bought her for her birthday. She pulled off her skirt before put ting on her matching pyjama shorts and walked over to Mattheo,tapping his face gently.

"My eyes are here, Riddle," she laughed. He smirked at her and bit his lip subtly, but she noticed so he quickly changed the subject.

"Well as I was going to say a minute ago before you distracted me, you can come and share with me if you want, if you get lonely," he smiled.

"Really? I might take you up on that," said Alya.

"Be my guest," he said.

"Seeing as you're already here, I might as well come with you," she smiled.

"Cool, let's go," Mattheo smiled as he held out his arm for her to take. They both walked to his dorm together.

When they got to his dorm Alya instantly got a strong whiff of the vanilla scent that she could smell in her amortentia, which made her giggle slightly.