The Skrewts

Alya and Tom woke up the next morning in the same position, smiling at each other as they kissed each other's heads. They cuddled for a while before to got dressed and they walked to Draco's dorm to get Alya's uniform. Draco wasn't there so Alya just assumed he was already downstairs. She put her uniform on while Tom was staring at her, smirking.

"You're just so gorgeous, my girl," smiled Tom, grabbing her by her waist and kissing her.

"You are, Tommy," smirked Alya.

Once she was dressed, they went down to the great hall for breakfast. As soon as she entered the hall, she was bundled by two large bodies. It took her a second to register that it was Fred and George.

"Ally!" said Fred, wrapping his arms around her. "For goodness sake, why didn't you tell us?"

"Yeah, we were so worried bubs," said George, hugging her too.

"Tell you what?" asked Alya.

"That you were helping your grandparents move yesterday," said Fred. "We didn't see any of you all day and it was really freaking me out,"

"No one else knew where you were, we tried asking everyone," said George.

"Oh shit, did I not tell you?" chuckled Alya. "I'm sorry I scared you, but I'm okay,"

"It's okay, but don't bloody do that again, will you!" chuckled Fred, kissing her cheek.

"I won't, I promise," chuckled Alya, hugging them both.

"Go on, get some breakfast," said George. "We'll come and see you later, yeah?"

"Okay my love," smiled Alya. "I love you both,"

"I love you darling," smiled Fred, kissing her cheek.

"I love you, honey," smiled George, doing the same.

Alya walked over to her house table and greeted her other friends while they ate their breakfast. When they had finished, they made their way to Hagrid's hut for their care of magical creatures lesson. Hagrid led them all to the forbidden forest once again, where their lesson was taking place.

Today's lesson was about blast-ended skrewts. They had to get into groups of three and learn how to properly feed their skrewts. Alya was partnered with Draco and Mattheo, per Hagrid's instructions.

"What on earth is that thing," said Mattheo, looking at the black, lobster like creature in disgust.

"It's a skrewt, Mr Riddle," said Hagrid. "A blast-ended skrewt. I bred em' myself, see,"

"Right..." said Mattheo.

"And what exactly is it?" asked Draco.

"It's sort of like a scorpion, they can grow up to ten feet long!" said Hagrid. "Come now, let's feed em'. I have ant eggs, frogs livers and a bit of grass snake. Not sure what they'll go for, you'll have to try em' with a bit of each,"

"That's repulsive," said Tom, squirming his nose at the piles of frogs livers.

"Oh come on guys," chuckled Alya. "It's not that bad,"

"Ally, it's a liver," said Enzo.

"And bloody ant eggs," said Blaise.

"I feel sick," said Pansy.

"Surely you can't be serious," said Theo.

"Stop being such babies," chuckled Alya, picking up the frogs liver and holding it towards the skrewt.