Chapter 1 💗

Min yn
Age 27
Chubby and tall
Friends mi-jo and Ani
Unemployed (looking for job though)

It was a Saturday, in the evening I got  a conference call from Ani and mi-jo
"Hello guys" 

" Hey yn, let's go for a party tonight." Ani said

Yn "sorry Ani I'm really not in a mood for a par-" before  I could finish my sentence Mijo said "I know you're tense because of the job, but don't worry, there's a vacancy at my company and I spoke to them about you, now keep the worry aside let's go for the party and enjoy."
For a moment there was a silence than Ani spoke "hey yn what's taking you so long to say yes now. Okay we are coming home at 6:00 you be ready, by 7:00 we will leave and no excuse that's final ."

"Ohh...OK..," I said.
"Let's party tonight." Ani and Mi-jo said in unison.
I went to get ready... I am really lucky to have these two in my life. When I was coming to Korea I met this two in the flight as they were sitting next to me. Mi-jo and Ani knew each other. When they saw me sitting next to them nervous and quiet Mi-jo spoke to me "hey" I was so nervous that I did not respond to her for the first time.

Then she hellod again "Hello there" this time I looked at her. "Hey, My name is Mijo.What about you?" She said with a smile.

"My name is yn. Sorry for not answering you the first time. It's just that, I'm a little nervous."
"Yeah, I know, I sensed it. Actually, we both sensed it." She moved aside and the other girl said "hey. My name is Ani." saying this she smiled I too gave a nervous smile.
"Yn I guess this is your first time in Korea." Mijo said breaking the silence.

"Hmm" I nodded

"Don't worry." Mijo said
"you came here for studies or something?" She continued

"Yes, I was offered a job here, so I came from (name of your country). I replied

"Where in Korea?" Ani asked

"Seoul" I answered
"Oo that's great we are going to Seoul too. And where you'll be staying." Ani asked

"The company is offering a place for me to stay."

"Oo that's great, just take our number in case if you need anything or want to talk to us just give us a call." Mijo said. We shared our numbers.

I reached at the place where the company had told me to stay  They told me to wait for a minute. He came back almost 10min later, and said "Sorry. The company has offered the job to someone else." I was in shock and could not process what he just said. I looked at him he spoke again "sorry for inconveinence but we can't help you."
I came out of the hotel and could not hold back my tears I sat down at the corner and started crying, I cannot go back to my house , I don't wanna tell them that I lost the job or dint get the job or before reaching here my job was offered to someone else, while all this thought came in my mind, and I was crying, "here take this" that is when someone handed me a handkerchief I wiped my tears and looked up to thank him but he had already left.

After almost an hour sitting outside the huge building I remembered Mijo so  I called her and informed everything. They were really angry at the situation but we cannot do anything but thanks to both of them they allowed me to stay with them and also from past 1week  helping me to search a job.
And this is how I met 2 strangers in the flight and they became my close friends.

Time skip
Mijo and Ani came home, and got ready. And we went to the club in Mijo's car. We reached the club. The moment the door opend I saw DJ playing music and people dancing, some are drinking and some couples.... Were making out.

Mijo got a call so she went out to attend the call. Ani suggested to grab a drink first and than will hit the dance floor, before we could reach the drink section I felt someone pull me, before I could react to this,  that person hugged me tight. I was so shocked I couldn't even move, and than he whispered in my ears 
"listen lady sorry for what I'm going to do now and I very well know this is wrong but you will surely enjoy it...." Saying this he broke the hug and kissed me.

What do you think will happen in the next chapter? How will yn react? Who is this person? To know about this you have to read next chapter.

Please do vote and comment.
Thank you.