Chapter 21

Yn pov
After talking to his stepmom I went to his room "Mr. Kim I think it's better I go to some other room. We can explain your stepmom and your father."
"OOO okay we can do that and as usual who listens to her." He said smiling.
He told me to shift in the next room. "Mr Kim if you need anything just give me a missed call.
I'm keeping your mobile here on night stand." He nodded and I left. I took my luggage and entered the room thinking it was empty a shock was waiting for me.
I saw Tia keeping her things in the cupboard. "What the hell you don't have manners, you don't know you have to knock before entering the room."

"Oops I'm sorry Mr. Kim told me this room is empty so I shifted here."

"No I'm here. Mrs Kim told me to stay here for a week so that I can help her take car-."

"Take care of whom? I'm here for Mr. Kim." I asked without letting her complete the sentence.

"Not for him she wants me to take care of her as she is not feeling well."

I knew she is just lying this is just a plan so that she can get close to him.
"If you don't mind can you leave my room."
I just nodded.

I Went outside Mr. Kim's room stood there infront of it for a while took a deep breathe and entered.
"Sorry Mr Kim, I guess I have to stay in this room for few days." saying this I looked up and saw Mr Kim struggling to remove his shirt. I was standing there like a statue confused should I leave the room or should I help him. That is when I heard the voice. "Ms Yn can you please help me remove my shirt." I just nodded and walked towards him.

I helped him remove his shirt and now he was infront of me half naked. I was trying my best to avoid looking at him. But his body was attracting me towards him like a magnet. "Ms Yn what happened ms Yn?"

"Noth. Nothing mr. Kim I was not looking at yo-"
"Ms Yn calm down" he said smirking "I meant to ask why you came back?"

"OOO that..." I was getting distracted because of his body so I told him "Mr. Kim let me help you wear something comfortable or else I'll keep getting dist.. I mean you will get cold."
"What's wrong with you Yn control your emotions"
I choose a tshirt from his huge cupboard and helped him wear it.
"Mr Kim in that room Tia is setting her things up."

"What do you mean by she is setting her things up?"

"Apparently your mom told her to stay here to take care of her."

"That is the reason I dint wanted to come here but had to come because of my dad."

"It's okay Mr. Kim its just for a week, the more close to our enemy the more safe and easy to plan against them" 

"But, only that room was empty now ?"

"I'll stay here in your room. I'm here to take care of you so I have to be close to you."
He was just staring at me when I said that "I mean If any emergency is there it will be difficult for you to call me immediately that's why."

"It's okay Ms Yn I understand and one more thing you can call me Taehyung. We are not in the office and our act should look natural."

"Okay mr. Kim I  mean Taehyung." We both started laughing.

I sat my luggage, and asked if he wants anything to eat or drink. He said he wanted fruit juice. So I was walking towards the door. I heard Mrs. Kim shouting and Tia and I couldn't stop myself from listening...
"Tia you are really dum, she came to stay in this room why did you let her go."

" But... You told me to stay in this room."
"Yes coz I knew she will not stay with Tae and will come to this room and you could have easily troubled her but you..."

Thes people... I was so angry I knocked on the door and entered  "is there something wrong I heard you talking so loudly."

"Nothing like that,," Mrs Kim said.

"Oo Tia thank you so much because of you I am getting to stay with Mr Kim." Saying this I went out. I just wanted to add a little more petrol in the fire which I did. And now I'm satisfied....

Dear Readers I can see alot of reads on the chapter but most of them are silent readers.
Please show your support through your vote and  comments.

Thank you 😌