Chapter 22

Tae pov
2 days passed. Yn was really taking good care of me and I too started developing  feelings for her. I liked the way she respected my aunt and my father the way she spoke to them with love.

On the other hand Tia and my stepmom were trying their best to make her life miserable. They used to give her a lot of work. Taunted her on her weight but she kept quiet because of me as she dint wanted to ruin the plan. But I dint, for me she was important not the plan so I made sure that I supported her every way possible.
For example the day when Tia and my stepmom purposely threw some sticky stuff on the floor, so the moment she keeps her legs on the floor she will loose her balance and bam she will be on the floor. And obviously because she is chubby she will get more injured.
That day yn came out from the washroom after taking a bath and I too entered the bedroom from outside. She dint see the fluid on the floor and slipped on it luckily I was there. So I I caught her she fell on me. We were in same position for a minute where I was enjoying her chubby body on me, she was literally sitting on my little buddy and I was controlling it for not creating any awkward moment.
That is when Tia entered thinking her plan worked and Yn got up fast. "Taehyung are you fine? Did you get hurt?" She asked in concern while getting up.
"No... No Yn I didn't get hurt infact I enj-" I controlled my self Tae what are you saying
She looked at me confused. And after some time went down. That day I thanked my stepmom and Tia but also warned them not to try any of these tricks.

It's was the 3rd day we all set in the dining room to have our dinner Yn was sitting next to me to have her dinner. She served for me and than herself. Dad had not return so it was an great opportunity for Tia and stepmom to trouble Yn. Whenever I support Yn she always told me to avoid them and not to interfere in this matter specially with Tia.

"Yn that food is enough... You look so big I guess even your clothes might be crying as they don't fit you." Saying this Tia looked at my stepmom and started laughing.

" Tia I guess you don't require food to fill your stomach insulting others and putting them down makes your stomach full. That's why you are like this. Full of yourself and Arrogant." When yn said this I giggled and looked up to see Tia and Stepmom were looking at me and I had look on my face THATS MY GIRL. So I controlled myself and continued eating dinner.

She felt insulted and looked at my stepmom. Stepmom was about to say something to Yn I cleared my throat and said "let's finish our food Yn and  go for a walk I'm tired of being at home the whole day."
We had our dinner and went out for a walk Yn was holding my hand to give me support on the other hand I was feeling like we are couples holding hands and walking.

After sometime Junkook joined us to. The moment he looked at us he said "you both really look like couples holding each other's hands and supportimg rach other."

I was blushing on the other hand Yn gave a look at him. She made me sit on the bench in our garden and told him. "Mr. Junkook wait I'm coming near you I got some work don't move From there."
He knew what exactly she wanted to do so He started running and yn was trying to catch him. Yn stopped came and sat next to me breathing heavily. Junkook came to her and asked are you okay yn.
"Yes mr. Jeon im fine. But next time don't talk like that and one more thing you run really fast" she said while breathing heavily.
We started laughing but little did we know there was someone watching us from far and getting jealous.

Dear Readers I can see alot of reads on the chapter but most of them are silent readers.
Please show your support through your vote and  comments.

Thank you 😌