Chapter 32

Tae pov
"Yn. If you don't mind I'll help you and don't worry I will close my eyes and I promise I won't open them."

She thought for a while and said yes. I entered inside and closed my eyes, when I touched to zip the dress I touched her soft back... And suddenly an urge to open my eyes arised but still I controlled myself and zipped the dress.

She turned around to say thank you and I opened my eyes we both were close to each other while, we were close and looking at each other, my eyes landed on her plump lips I wanted kiss her. But than she just said "thank you" and left may be because she remembered what I did with her.

After the party when most of the guest had left only myself, Junkook, Yn, Mijo, Ani and Junho were there. Suddenly mijo climbed on the table and said
"My dear yn.....
Thank you for everything...." Everyone was looking at her she was drunk and Yn and Junho were trying to get her down.

"Everyone here, today its her last day with us...." My heart sank... I started feeling Sudden pain in my chest.
We all looked at yn. And she was controlling her tears.
"She is strong. She lost her job the day she came here because of stupid Korean beauty standards. But she dint lost hope. And after searching a lot a lot of jobs,  when she got a job she got a cold CEO BOSS.
Mr Kim you are really a cold CEO. You really torchered her weather it was kissing her without her consent or forcing her to work with you or lying  to your family that she was your gf and dint even informed her or even the day you came at our house and I really don't know what happend between you two but money scattered in our house along with Yn broken down on the floor. And that hurt her so much that she took this decision."
Everyone were looking at me and yes I felt guilty of what I did. On the other hand Yn had tears in her eyes and was trying her best to get Mijo down. To make her stop talking.

"Yn you are really strong to go though all this..." she said and kissed her cheeks.
Junho brought Mijo down. Yn bowed and apologied, "I'm sorry for whatever happened here. And thank you everyone for everything. Ani and Mijo for being my best friends, and my strength during difficult times,"
She looked at them and smile than turned to Junho. "Junho thank you for being my office buddy,"

She looked at junkook and said with an emotional smile on her face. "Junkook thank you for always guiding me. Sorry I couldn't continue but I pray that you get success in whatever you are doing."

And Mr Kim she took a pause took a deep breath it was like now its my turn but I don't want to hear her good bye... She continued "Thank you for introducing me to your aunt , your father and the people from that village they really made me feel special and thank you for the handkerchief you gave that day."  Saying this she went to Ani and Mijo "I guess the party is over  let's go home I called the uber." but Mijo and Ani hugged her and they could not control their emotions and started crying.

Yn broke the hug and informed Junho she has called a driver who will reach him home. I could not control myself and went and hugged her "Yn I'm really sorry for whatever I said and please don't... please don't leave me...." She broke the hug and said "I'm sorry Mr Kim but I can't change my decision. I guess the uber has arrived." Yn left with Mijo and Ani and I could not do anything.
I just stood there like a statue till she left.

Junkook pov
This is the second time I saw Tae like this. The first time was when his mother passed away. And it was very difficult for him to come out of that pain.
I could see that he had fallen in love with her but now it was too late.
But still somewhere in the corner of my heart I just pray that they both end up together.

My dear readers do like and comment your favourite part.

Thank you for your support....