Chapter 12

Yn pov
The next day in the office I met Jun ho he was waiting for Mijo and me he wished us "good morning girls."

"Good morning." we both said together and smiled.
"What happened you are waiting for someone.?" Mijo asked tilting her head.

"Yes for you." He said and when I saw her she was blushing.... I dint say anything as I know she will get a bit conscious while talking to Junho so I just smiled and said "Guys I'm getting late you two continue I'll leave."

"Yn wait for me outside the elevator we will go together." Junho said for which I just nodded. "Mijo I will meet you during lunch time take care dear." I said and started walking toward the lift.
I was waiting for the elevator, that is when Junho came running towards me the elevator  door opened.

Tae pov
I was in the elevator, the moment the door opened I don't know I was happy to see ms. Yn infront with her dimple smile and chubby cheeks. But she was looking at other direction and smiling and when that person came infront of me I got a bit irritated.

They both entered inside wished me good morning I too wished them back. "Yn I want to talk to you about something if you don't mind can you please meet me at 6:00 at xx cafe."

" Junho I leave from work at 6:00 If you don't mind than can we meet at 6:30."

"OOO it's okay no problem we can meet." Junho said all smiling like a fool.

The elevator door opened and before leaving he said "don't forget about it okay."

She said "Don't worry I won't."
And here I was don't know why was irritated.

We both entered the cabin. "Yn I want all the files of mr. Min immediately on my table we have a meeting with him."

"But sir the meeting is in the next week." She said

"ya I know but Its better to keep the work ready in advance."

She said okay and went to get the files.

Yn pov
I don't know what happened to him suddenly he told me to get all the files if we sit to do this today I don't think so I'll b able to go home early and most importantly meet Junho.  He wants to talk to me about Mijo I guess but Mr Kim...

I took all the files and entered inside. All the files were there in my hand like a huge building so I was finding it difficult to look infront and walk.

"Babe who told you to carry these by yourself you could have called someone." my eyes widened I'm like what the hell happend  to him.
"Wait I'll help you." saying this he helped me keep the files on the table.
"Mr Kim what happend why-" before I could complete my sentence he pulled me by my waist before I could react he made me look at the direction where he sits.

I saw his mom sitting there and watching us. "How are you dear?" His mother asked. "I'm fine ma'am. Thank you." I was feeling a bit uncomfortable with Mr Kim's hand on my waist so I slowly pulled him away and hold his hand. He made me sit next to him.
I was just sitting there and listening to their conversation specially Mr. Kim I know he is cold hearted and doesn't t care about others but than how can he speak with his mother like that.

Tae pov
"What brings you here we are busy? Can you tell what you want and leave." I asked.

"Oo dear why you talk with me like this I just came to tell you that all the family members will be meeting today at our old bunglow like small get together I want you and yn to come there at 7:00."

I saw yn she was signalling me to say no, but I did the opposite. "Okay will be there now you can leave."

"Okay dear... Will be waiting for you two."

The moment she left yn came straight towards me and said"Mr. Kim I signalled you that we won't be going, if you wanted to go you should have gone why your dragging me into this. Family dinner was okay now this. This is to much Mr. Kim.
And I have plans too so sorry Mr. Kim I won't be able to come."

"Ms. Yn I guess you forgot about the contract and what was mentioned in that." Saying this I went to my desk .
"And you know the consequences."

"What can I expect from a person who dosent know to respect his mother." Saying this she went back and sat in her place.

I dint say a word she said that because she dosent know the real reason why I behave like that with my stepmom.
In the afternoon I told "Ms yn we have to go out now."

"Now, for what?" She asked

"I don't think so you are in any position to ask this type of question." I replied

"yes I can if I am involved than I should know where you are taking me." Saying this she turned.

I pulled her by wrist closer to me and said "I'm being very polite and patient with you, it's better you listen to me when I say ones or else..." I left her hand.
"Come with me now." She dint utter a word and came.

We went to a mall and entered a clothing shop for women. "Go and try something for you."

"For me? Why? Sorry sir I don't want anything and I dint get my first salary to by new clothes plus I already have them"

" I brought you here as I cannot take you like this for the family get together as I know you won't have something like these with you so take it as a gift for helping me."

"But mr. Kim-"

"no but just go inside and try out."

I called one of the sales girl or assistant "Ms. Please make sure  you make her try the most beautiful dress available here no matter what is the cost."

"But sir for you cost is not the problem but for me I have to search that beautiful dress to fit her. If she was th-."

I saw yn standing there and listening to everything as if she knew this would happen. "Listen Ms whatever you find which she can wear bring it here immediately." She brought around 10 dresses .
I choose a beautiful purple dress and told yn to try it.

She went inside to try till than I told that lady to pack everything she was shocked "Sir are you sure?"

"I guess you are new here you don't know who I am thats why you are being so blunt..." Manager entered inside
"oo mr. Kim what a great pleasure to meet you what can I help you with."

"Please pack all these."

"Oo okay Mr Kim." he told the sales girl to pack everything. On the other hand yn came out of the changing room and I was stunned.
She looked beautiful. It perfectly fits her chubby body showing her features perfectly.
"Mr. Kim - mr. Kim" she called out my name for the second time.

"Mr. Kim I know I'm not looking good. I'll just wear what I have." saying this she was about to turn.

"Beautiful..." I mumbled
which she dint here so she asked "Did you say something mr Kim."

"I said You look beautiful."