Chapter 19

Tae pov
Tomorrow I will be  discharged from the hospital but poor Ms. Yn had to stay here with me today at the hospital to take care of me.

At night I woke up from my sleep as I wanted water to drink, I tried to reach the glass but I couldn't due to pain. That is when I saw Ms. Yn sleeping on the sofa/couch. She was looking so cute. Her chubby cheeks, her pouty lips and yes even though her  hair was messed up she looked cute. I dint wanted to wake her up from her sleep, so I tried my best to take the glass of water, that is when the glass fell down. She woke up suddenly and came to me "Mr. Kim are you okay..?" And looked at me with concern.
"Ms. Yn be careful the glass fell down and the water and pieces of glass is spread everywhere."
She stopped there and tied her hair up into a bun. "No... No... Yn don't do that your bare neck it's inviting me to kiss it... Tae control your thoughts"
Yn Came to me and said "Mr. Kim I guess you are thirsty first drink water later I'll clean this up."
She made me sit properly and helped me drink the water. I drank and she kept the glass on the night stand.
She than started cleaning the mess which I made
" Ms. Yn Why are you cleaning? There are others, call them." I said in a cold tone.
"Mr. Kim, if it was day time I would have called them but it's midnight even they are tired and must be taking rest so I'll do this." She said while looking my face.

She then started cleaning everything while I was lying on the bed and watching her. "Sorry Ms yn ." I said

"It's okay Mr Kim. If you were not on this bed and was in the cabin and there you did this than I would have faught with you."
Saying this she smiled and I smiled back.
Oo God what happening to me why my heart is beating so fast as if I ran a marathon may be because of the accident. But why only when she gave me a genuine smile.
While I was thinking this she spoke "Mr. Jeon and I will try to find the evidence as soon as possible. So that we both actually give a fresh start and work like secretary and boss not as girlfriend and boyfriend," she smiled and said good night and went to the couch.
On the other hand I was like why are her words hurting me. This is the second or third time now whenever she speaks for us to become boss and secretary I feel like my heart is breaking. Thinking about all this I drifted to sleep.

The next morning
Yn pov
I woke up early and got fresh
Today Mr. Kim was getting discharge. I informed my friends that I won't be coming home for a week as I'll be staying at Mr. Kim's house first they teased than I had to tell them that is just an act and because Mr Kim's father clearly told I have to stay with him.
I went to the hospital.
"Ma'am please sign the discharge papers one of the nurse" said handing over a pen to me. I signed the paper and thanked her.
Mr. Kim's father had come to collect us. With the help of wheelchair we took Mr. Kim near the car and helped him to sit inside. I had already kept my bag in Mr. Jeons car.

That is when his father spoke "Taehyung I always wanted you to stay with us for few days with your future wife." We looked at each other and I tried to show as if I'm not listening. His father continued  "I never thought you will come but in this condition, atleast one wish of mine is getting completed."

"What is that dad?" Mr. Kim asked a bit curious and even I was curious exactly what wish is getting completed.
"Your mother showed you so many girls you rejected everyone and choose Yn that shows you want to get married to her, as you even introduced her to all the family members." I started caughing as if I choked on the air.
"What happens dear are you okay.?" His father asked.
"Yes Mr. Kim its just that I have a little cough that's it. Thank you for asking." I answered

"Did you go to the doctors at the hospital."

" Yes Mr.Kim they gave me medicine"

"oo okay take water and drink." he said while passing the bottle. I took and drank water. "Yn now you are part of our family so don't call me Mr. Kim." I raised my eyebrow to listen.
"Call me dad like how Taehyung calls me." I just nodded and smiled.
Great dint even reach their house I became the daughter in law of these family. How am I going handle this? I thought to myself.

On the other hand Mr. Kim looked at me and smiled as if he was okay with it.