Chapter 14

Yn pov
The driver came worry written on his face. "Mr.Kim I got a call from home. My wife is admitted in the hospital."

I felt bad for the driver will this cold hearted person se- my thought were interrupted "Take our car and go. You will reach and this cash if you need more cash let me know." I was stunned to see this side of him. 

"Thank you Mr. Kim I have already called the cab you both come together in the car." The driver said and left from there in a hurry.

While having dinner Mr. Kim's aunt asked me "how did you meet?"
I immediately said "at the club" and he answered "at XX hotel."

Everyone  were confused and we were too. I signalled him what is he saying. 
"Tae both are giving different answers. You both are sure-" before his mom could finish the sentence he said. "We both are right I saw her the first time at the Xx hotel when she was waiting there for almost an hour.
But when I came out after my meeting I saw her outside the hotel, sitting and getting emotional for some reason which I dint know so I went to her and handed over my handkerchief to her. That is when I fell in love with her love at first sight you know."

He took a pause looked at me and took my hand in his
squeezing he said "and she saw me first time at a club." All the family members were in aww... State.
While he was explaining all this I remembered that the person who gave me handkerchief was him. The person whom I wanted to thank was him. The one who supported me even it was for a short while was him because I needed that support. I was looking at him.

In a day I saw his two positive sides. He is not that bad of a person.
Everything went well except for Tia trying to put me down in front of others and at some point it back fired her.

Tae pov
I saw Ms. Yn being free with my aunt and my father they were the only 2 who are happy with my happiness after my mother passed. My aunt took care of me. She was always by my side when I needed someone so I trust and love her a lot.

I saw my aunt coming towards me. So I smiled at her. She came to.me and said patting my back "Tae she is really a nice girl. Don't think about what people will say, always remember you are the one who will stay with her and I'm 100% sure you both will leave together happily supporting each other."

I wanted to tell my aunt that this is just an act because of my stepmom and she is not my girlfriend but telling her about it here was not the right time. Yn too joined us. After some time I asked my Aunty. "Aunty it's late if you don't mind can we leave."

"Why don't you ll stay here for a night as it is late." My aunt said.

That is when my stepmom interupted "He has got, lot of work. Today when I went to his office to tell about this get-together they both were busy with many files piled up. So it's better they leave now so that they can take proper rest and join the office on time tomorrow."

I found something fishy but still I had no choice I have to reach yn home safely on time. And if I make her stay here things will get complicated specially with so many people here.
"Yes aunty what she is saying is also right."

After sometime we said our goodbyes to everyone and left from there. We sat in the car. We reached half way I saw yn sitting next to me not even talking a word specially after what had happend at my place. "Ms. Yn are you alright. You are quiet."
She looked at me her face was sweating "Mr. Kim can you please stop somewhere I want to use restroom. I guess I drank a lot of water." She said embarrassment written on her face.

"Oo okay." saying this I parked my car next to the road and she opened the door and ran inside. I found it funny and at the same time felt bad for her. Sitting inside the car I saw her till she disappeared at a small supermarket.
I looked infront to start the engine and park the car at the parking lot Suddenly I heard the horn of a truck and before I could react the truck hit my car.

What will happen in the next chapter? Will yn save Mr Kim? Who did this? A lot of questions but no answers. Let's find the answers in the next chapter.

Thank you ☺️