Chapter 26

Yn pov
It's been almost a week I dint meet my friends and poor Junho, I had told, that I'll be meeting him and I just got busy with all this things.
Taehyung has recovered so I can ask him or tell him that I'll go back to my place .

"Taehyung how are you feeling."

" Yn I'm fine and thank you for taking Care of me. I can join office soon may be tomorrow to." He answered happily.

"Oo that's great in that case I can go home because I'm missing my friend a lot I know I talk with them on the phone but still." I could see the change in expression but it was already decided that ones he recovers I can go back.

"Okay you can I'll  drop you."

"No, thank you Taehyung you recovered now it's not safe for you to drive I'll go on my own."

"Okay wait I'll tell the driver to drop you."

"Oo okay thank you Taehyung. Saying this I left from there to pack my things. I packed my stuff that is when I got a text from Junho
"hey Yn how are you. I hope you dint forget about our meeting and it's almost been 2 weeks so I hope I will get to see you soon."

Hey junho I am sorry what time you are free today.

I'll be free by 6 .

O great I'll be returning home today so see you today at the cafe.

I hope this time you won't cancel.

No no don't worry I won't.

I packed my stuff the driver had already waiting for me. I said bye to everyone specially Mr. Kim(father) he treated me like his daughter and during my stay here he always made me feel special. And his aunt who used to come and always made sure that I don't feel lonely, she was with me like a friend and a mother with whom I had started sharing everything.
I remember that day when I was feeling a bit lonely and she noticed that, so she took me to a restaurant for a nice lunch and for shopping where we both enjoyed like mother daughter had fun, and even gossiped a little.... Hehe
so I was getting a bit emotional while saying goodbye to his father, and aunt who came immediately when she came to know that I am leaving. I saw Taehyung who was sad.

When I went to say bye to his mother she was smirking at me may be because I'm going today.
I left from there went home got fresh and thought of surprising these two by preparing something special.

So I thought of going for grocery shoping it was almost 5:00, so if I meet Junho and than buy grocery and cook it will be just perfect so I just called Junho to meet me and luckily he left early today so we were suppose to meet at 6:00 we meet a bit early.
I reached the cafe Junho came we hugged each other and we sat down and ordered coffee.

"How are you yn?"

"I'm great thank you. How are you and sorry for always canceling the plan at the last minute."

" It's okay I understand its not easy to be the secretary of Mr Kim Taehyung after all." I just smiled.
"Junho you wanted to tell something."

"Yea before that I want to show you something." Saying this he removed a box and showed me a beautiful ring.
"Yn how is this?"

"It's really beautiful."

"I wanted to propose Mijo and you are her best friend I just wanted to ask is it a bad idea to propose her infront of everyone, because some people don't like this type of things, so I wanted to know will Mijo like."

"Definitely dumbo she will love it. And frankly speaking even she has feelings for you. So go for it.So when are you thinking to surprise her.'

"This Saturday on her birthday."

"Yoo junho I hope you are ready bro because today is Thursday and.."

"I know that's why I called you here to help me out."

We sat and discussed what we will be doing that day. I was so engrossed in all this I forgot about the time. I told Junho everything will be ready by Saturday and not to worry. I hugged him and said goodbye by the time I reached home it was almost 7:00, so I started quickly preparing the food while I was keeping everything on the table I heard the bell ring who might it be because these two dint know I was coming. And obvious they will not ring the bell as they have spare keys.

The person on the other side kept ringing the bell which really irritated me. So I went quickly and opened the door a bit and saw Taehyung.

Looking at him I opened the door but I guess I made a mistake.

Dear readers if I get 10 votes on this chapter. I'll post the next chapter by today evening....

So what you'll are waiting for....

By the way
1. Who is your Bias?  let me know in the comments...