Chapter 2💓

Kim Taehyung
Age 27
CEO of the Kim Company
Cold hearted, rude to other specially stepmom but very kind and loving towards his friends.

Tae's pov
I went for a meeting at a club, yes. you all read it right to a club, my so called client Tia (the name of the girl whom I will be meeting) wanted to meet me at a club, first I said no, but as the meeting was arranged by my stepmom and I know where this will go, still I went because I wanted to show my stepmom that she cannot just set me up with anyone, and specially to show how much I dislike her when she will come to know what happens today.

It was almost 8:30 when I reached there.

"Hey tae" Tia said.

"Hi" I replied she hugged me, I awkwardly and slowly pushed her away.

She was telling me about herself, but I dint wanted to listen so I told her directly.
"Listen Tia I'm really not interested in you. I dint come here to meet you, I came here with my girlfriend."

" Tae your joking right" she asked
"Ummm first of all it's Taehyung not tae. And no I'm not joking. She is here already." Saying this I pointed at the girl who just entered inside with her friends.

The same girl I saw a week ago when I had a meeting at the XX hotel with her bag waiting for someone and when I came out after my meeting I saw her crying, I went to her and gave my handkerchief.

She asked "which one the one with short dress or the one wearing blue."

"No. Not them the girl wearing green, the tall one." I said pointing at her.

She was shocked "what really Taehyung that fat so, you are choosing her over me. If you wanted to convince me you should have choosen any one of them." she pointed at the other two girls not her and saying this she laughed.

"Tia don't you dare say anything to her and second let me prove you that she is my girlfriend." I responded with full confidence.

While they were coming towards my direction I saw one girl was not there with them, and before she crosses me I had to do something, so the moment she reached closer to me I hold her hand and pulled her towards me, and hugged her.
She was shocked including the other girl, "listen lady sorry for what I'm going to do now and I very well know this is wrong but you will enjoy it...." I wispered in her ears I pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her.
Tia was shocked and angry at the same time she walked away stomping her feet.
Thankfully Tia dint see what happens next.

Yn pov
My eyes were wide and I dint know what to say.
I came out of the shock gathered all my strength pushed the guy and before he could open his mouth to say another word, I gave a tight slap,
"How dare you? What do you think about yourself? Forcing me to kiss you and talking that shit. No. I really dint like what you did and I'm not going to let it slide away you will pay for it."

Ani too joined me when she came back to reality, "we are going to call the cops, how dare you touch my friend?" But before we could say anything more someone came and Said "sorry ma'am this won't happen again so sorry ma'am" and pulled him out with him.

Ani said with disappointment "I'm really sorry we forced you to come here and this happened."

"What happened why your saying sorry and why yn is looking like an angry bird." Saying this mijo laughed, She had no clue what exactly happened.

Ani gave a look and told her everything what happens. Mijo was furious and sorry too.

"It's not your fault. But Ani, Mijo if you don't mind I want to go home. You both can enjoy and come back. Don't think about me." I said

"No let's go home even I'm not in a mood now." Ana replied

Tae's pov

"Tae what were you thinking? why did you do that what if they had complained?" Junkook asked and I could feel the anger in his voice.

"I don't know junkook. I know what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have done that but than I had no option to keep that Tia away from me and to tell my mother not to interfere in my life." I tried to explain myself.

"But that dosent mean you can just.."

"Yehhh junkook, I said I'm sorry and I'm really guilty but I don't really know the moment she entered the club I thought of this and I did. By the way forget it I already said sorry and I pray that I never cross path with her next time."

Yn pov
"He should pray to God that he never cross my path or come infront of me, cos this time I'm really going to commit a crime."

What do you think will happen when they will meet the next time? Let's see what happens in the next chapter.

If you liked the chapter please vote and comment your favourite part. This will encourage me to continue with my work.
Thank you.