Chapter 29

Tae pov

"I guess tomorrow you will enjoy a lot with your bf?" She dint say anything and kept walking. She touched the door knob to open it I went and hold her wrist. "I think I asked you something" saying this I pulled her inside.

"Mr. Kim leave my hand now."

" OOO now you have problem. What happend to you when that Junho touched your waist in the elevator?" Saying this I took a step towards her and continued "you dint speak a word against it. Why did you like it?."

"Mr. Kim you are crossing your limits and for your kind information I was about to fall down so he helped. Now leave my hand."
She was trying to remove her hand from my hand but my grip got tighter.

"Mr. Kim your hurting me. Leave my hand."

"I don't care if your getting hurt. Tomorrow you will be going to meet him after that what Ms yn. Something special with him." She looked at me in shock as if she dint expect me to speak to her like this.. "I mean after a special evening an unforgettable nig-" before I could complete my sentence she slapped me. "What's wrong with you Mr. Kim you are crossing all your limits. When you will come to know the truth you will really regret it.

" How dare you slap me? You are a mere secretary who is gold digger." saying this I hold her hair pulled her more close to me. "You know what now you deserve a punishment for behaving like this" I whispered in her ears. I closed my cabin door and called the incharge of the floor not to let anyone in today. Yn 's expression changed. I let her go "Mr Kim let me explain you why I met Junho." saying this she started taking her steps back.
I started walking towards her and was about to touch her she said loudly "Mr Kim Junho wants to propose Mijo tomorrow. As it's her birthday and he asked my help to get her at the venue and help him with other things that's it. They both like each other. Please don't touch me let me go. And I will make sure I will never come infront of you ever again, as I'm leaving this country. Please let me go. Please...." She fell down on her knees and started crying I was too stunned to speak thinking what I was about to do, without knowing the truth and yes now I'm regretting my decision and the things I spoke for her, I'm feeling bad for causing her so much pain. I knelt down to face her. "YN I'm really sorry for whatever I did. I was blinded by the anger and lies told by Tia and my stepmom."

On the other hand junkook was banging the door. "Taehyung what happened to you. Open the damn door." I dint even realised that he was at the door. On the other hand I went to touch her but she flinched. She looked at me stood up and started leaving the place without saying a word. The moment she opened the door junkook was standing there. "Yn what happened? Yn... Yn... Why are you crying and why are you like this?" She dint answer him and just left silently. Junkook looked at me with angry. "Tae what did you do? Tae don't tell me you...." He straight came and punched me.
"What's wrong with you? What have you done? Did you see her condition. The girl who used to talk so much just went silently without a word. Tell me damn it what happened here." I just knelt and screamed.

"Junkook I really messed up and told him everything. Now she said she is leaving the country. I don't know what happened to me when Tia said she is with Junho I lost my control and now this."

"Tae you really messed up this time and I won't support you.  A girl who listens to your mom's venomous words, even tried her best to fail her plans everytime she helped you to recover. A good friend who brought change in your life. You just lost her because of your attitude. I don't care what you do but bring her back. I want to see both of you'll together and I very well know that you like her"    I just looked at him stunned. "Tae bring her back."

Dear Readers I can see alot of reads on the chapter but most of them are silent readers.
Please show your support through your vote and  comments.

Thank you 😌