Chapter 17

Yn pov
Mr. Jeon... Soo what's next" I asked

"What do you mean by what's next."

"I mean if I'm involved in the plan than I have to work on it with you'll together."

"But it's risky. You saw what happened to Tae, we don't want to put your life in danger "

" Don't worry Mr. Jeon about me. Now it's their turn to worry. As a secretary it's my duty to fulfill the given task.
And As usual that Tia has said a lot of things to me I have to return it right." saying this I smirked

Time Skip

I was sitting next to Mr. Kim thinking about all the things he has gone through. I felt bad for him that he lost his mother at a young age and had a stepmom like her.
When I'll return back to my country the first thing I would want to see are my parents, even imagining one of the person is not there in my life is painful.

I'll help Mr. Kim to deal with his mother and than go back to my country.

Mr. Jeon had informed his family they might reach anytime now. On the other hand I was praying to God that Mr. Kim wakes up. That is when Mr Jeon came inside and said "Ms. Yn you must be tired go home take rest."

But back of mind I felt this happened because of me so I have to take care of him till he gets well.

"Mr. Jeon give me an hour I'll be back." I said taking my mobile. "It's okay ms Yn you must be tired, so go and take rest."

Frankly speaking I really din't had energy because of staying awake the whole night and crying. So I just nodded.

I reached home Mijo and Ani were in the kitchen preparing breakfast. The moment they saw my condition both of them got scared "what happend yn?" Mijo came and sat next to me while Ani went to get water.
I hugged Mijo and started crying and told them everything that happend. Ani was patting my back. They sat next to me and told me that is not my fault the situation was like that. I just sat there silent. After sometimes I went to my room got fresh. Dressed up and went back to the hospital.

When I reached there I saw his father talking to Mr. Jeon and his stepmom sitting next to him. I went inside and greeted both of his parents. The moment she saw me, she walked straight towards me, "I - before I could say anything she slapped me. I don't know what exactly happened for a moment.
I saw mr. Jeon was coming towards me I signalled him not to. On the other hand his stepmom spitted venom "You fat ass, if you were not with him that day this wouldn't have happened. You couldn't even say that lets stay here for a day and take rest we will go in the morning."

I was really getting angry and wanted to say something but I din't want to spoil their plan.
That is when junkook screamed "call the doctor." I panicked, ran to see what happened. I forgot about what just happend few seconds ago  and a smile formed on my face. " Mr. Kim...
I went next to him the doctors came and attended him they said "He is fine but needs atleast a week bedrest for him to recover." I nodded and thanked the doctor.
On the other hand Tia enters the room. His stepmom signalled her to go near Mr. Kim. But I saw that. "Baby how are you feeling I'm sorry I was late I should have been next to you not her." Saying this she came to touch him.
I hold her wrist tight and stopped her and said "I guess you have to go to some doctor for checkup because you are forgetting things." She looked at me in confusion and said "how dare you speak to me like that you fa-"

"Ms. Tia this is a hospital not your home and he is my boyfriend not yours,." I said it in a strick tone.

Tae pov
I woke up and started searching for yn her left cheek was red , her eyes were puffy as if she cried a lot. I was looking at her if she is alright while doctors were examining me.
That is when I heard a high peach annoying sound. When I looked at the owner of the voice it was none other than Tia. I was irritated and before any one can say anything she came to me "Baby how are you feeling I'm sorry I was late I should have been next to you not her." Saying this she came to touch me. The next think what I saw I couldn't belive Ms. Yn who hates this girlfriend boyfriend drama spoke.

She holds her wrist tight and stopped her from touching me and said "Ms. Tia this is a hospital not your home and he is my boyfriend not yours,." I was confused couldn't believe she said that.
She said it in anger. I have seen her fireece many time, specially while talking to me or while arguing with me but this time she spoke for me and I was happy, proud and confused at the same time on the other hand Tia took her hand back.

She looked at me with change in expression, more like worried and sad and asked "Babe how are you feeling?"
I looked at junkook and signalled what's going on and he signalled I don't know.

"I'm feeling much better babe." I said happily.

That is when junkook spoke "now everyone is here so let me inform everyone that we have filed a complain against the person who did this, police will come any moment to ask you questi-" before he could finish the sentence stepmom spoke "why police? We all looked at her including my father.
"I mean honey you know how people are specially when we are so rich they want some hot topic so if they get this simply it will affect our company."

"But Mrs. Kim I don't care about the media we have contacts we can control the media." Saying this she went near my stepmom. "I will not leave that person who brought my boyfriend to the hospital. If I find out who was behind this I will kill that person with my bear hands and won't mind going to jail."

Hello readers don't be a silent reader.
Please do vote and comment. It will motivate me to continue with the story.
Thank you 😊