Chapter 10

Yn pov

The next day I went to the office.
I entered the elevator including 2 girls  who were talking about something but than I heard the name of the restaurant we went.
So I couldn't avoid listening about what were they talking.
The first girl said.
"My cousin works at this restaurant where mtr. Kim always goes with different girls to have dinner."

"Mr. Playboy. I wish I was the one with him" the second girl said while winking at her friend.

I rolled my eyes when I heard.  "ya I wished that too..." I murmured.
"Excuse me ma'am did you say something." the second girl asked giving me a weird look.

"No. No nothing I'm just standing here. You two continue." Saying this I smiled.

The first girl continued. "Are you listening."
The other girl nodded and said. "Sorry. Tell than what happened?"

"Yesterday too he went for a dinner." That is when I got mini attack thinking did she come to know who it was? And started caughing.

This time they both gave me a look. I just stood in the corner quietly.

And She continued
"I don't know what happend between the hotel manager and Mr. Kim but the manager was immediately demoted to do the work of a cleaner which  really embarrassed the manager and in  anger on the spot he quit his job."

I was shocked like why did he do that he said those words to me and I handled the situation well enough.
Thinking about the same I reached my floor.

Mr. Kim was not there so I entered the cabin. Placed my things on the desk and started with my work. Today we had to visit a village where Mr. Kim wants to extend his business. This will be the first time I will be traveling with him somewhere I just hope everything goes well.

I kept everything ready Mr. Kim entered inside and I wished him good morning he wished me back.

He asked me the schedule for the day I said "We have to visit a village for a spot to extend the company."
"Okay" he said.
I did my work whatever I had to do and went down to have lunch.
This is the first time after joining here I am eating on time and that too with my friend.

I joined Mijo who was with someone. She introduced us to each other. "Hi I'm Yn. Nice to meet you."

He yn "I'm Jun ho, nice to meet you too."

We stood in a line for the buffet. Junho was really sweet. He spoke with me very nicely and most important thing is that I could feel there might be something going on between Junho and Mijo, and if what I'm thinking is true than I will be the happiest person.

Tae's pov
I went down for lunch with Junkook and I saw Yn enjoying her food with her friends. For the first time I saw her this side where she is talking a lot and smiling too.

"Tae where are you looking at? Are you listening to what I'm saying?". Junkook asked waving his hand infront of me.

"Yes Junkook I'm listening." But still my eyes were fixed at them.

"Tae whom are you looking at?" Junkook asked and looked at the direction I was looking at.

"Tae, let her enjoy her meal with her friends," he said while turning to look back at me.

"What did I do I'm just looking at them like I'm looking at everyone in the canteen while having food." I defended myself.

"Tae I don't think so you are looking at anyone else. From the moment we came here I'm observing you. You are just throwing dagger at that poor Junho and looking at Yn." Junkook said.

I don't know why I was doing so, but when I  realised what junkook was saying is true I changed the topic.
"Today we are going to XX village to see the plot for extension of our company."

"Okay what time I should come to pick you up?" Junkook asked before taking a bite.

"No. I mean yn and I are going to the village. As I want you to be in my place if she tries to create any problem." I answered.

"Ooookayyy....  you are sure.  you are telling me to wait here because of your stepmom. And not because you want to be alone with Yn ." Saying this he wiggled his brows and gave a teasing smile.

Listening to him I chocked on my food and he started laughing I drank water and said
"Nothing like that I already told you the reason why I'm keeping you here."

"Okay no problem whatever your going for. Make sure you two come back safe. I'll send the driver with you'll." Junkook said.

"No Junkook.  I don't know who all are involved with her so I will only drive. I explained him.

"Okay. Don't worry anything about here I'll handle everything." Junkook assured.

Till than yn had her lunch and left for my cabin.
We too finished our food and went near the elevator.
Junho and yn were waiting outside I walked fast and reached near the elevator so that I can enter with them.

Junkook's pov

I found Tae's behaviour funny today. The way he was staring at Yn. The way he almost ran near the elevator to enter with them. And in the elevator it was completely obvious that something really is wrong with him.

Yn and Junho were talking about themself and all. Junho asked "Yn can we meet outside for a coffee."  Before Yn could answer   suddenly I don't know what happened to this guy he started coughing.

They both turned behind to look, he than gave a weird smile. They bothe smiled and looked infront.

Junho asked again and this fellow is pretending as if he wants to call and asking me  loudly "why there is no network."
Frankly speaking I was enjoying this behaviour of his and controlling myself from laughing loudly. I had not seen him like this since ages and seeing this side of him again made me happy.
On the other hand they both were clueless of what exactly is going on.
The elevator opened with a ding sound and Junho left. Before leaving he said. "Yn let's meet like this during lunch and if possible will go out too." Saying this he looked at Tae and there he was staring him through his soul.
"Bye take care." He said in a hurry
Yn nodded and said "okay" with a smile on her face.

"Ms. Yn you are going out with me  you remember right?" Tae said the moment the elevator door closed.

Yn and I we both were looking at him stunned.
"I mean we are going out to the village. I'm not talking about coffee date." He said sarcastically. Poor yn had no clue as to what was going on here.

"Yes I remember sir. But what time we will be reaching back any idea sir." She asked Tae.

"Why you want to go for a coffee with him." he chuckled.

"That is non of your business mr. Kim." she said angrily.

"You are my employ so-" she dint let him finished and continued. "But only till I'm working with you or till my working hours gets over after that it's my personal time."

This two started bickering like babies again.

I don't know what they will do there at that village.