Chapter 34

Yn pov

I woke up and saw myself tied to the chair. I was shocked and dint know what to do so started screaming. "Someone please help me. Please....."
That is when I heard the footsteps
"OOO you are awake." I found him familer but couldn't recognise who he was.
"Who are you? And why are you doing this to me? Please let me go?

"OOO my my... You forgot me..." I looked at him confused, I forgot him that is the reason I'm asking who is he.... He broke my thought train by continuing...

"The manager from the restaurant where you and Kim had come to have dinner. But because I spoke bad about you that Kim Taehyung brought me to this condition... Where I cannot go to work lost my job. And now it's my turn to take revenge."

Saying this he came to touch me but he got a call. "Shit this old hag had to call me now? Bad timing" He said a bit irritated as if she disturbed him.
"Hello ma'am,
Yes she is here and he will be arriving soon."
Here I am tied and thinking who could it be who wants me kidnapped and who is going to come here?

"Yes don't worry ma'am. I will give you a good news."
And what news is he talking about?
Saying this he disconnected the call but on the other hand  I was thinking who it might be who wants us- that is when I heard someone calling my name.
"Aaa.... there he arrived exact on time or else he would have got your dead body. Your boyfriend Mr. Kim"

He entered inside all tensed up tears in his eyes. He saw the kidnapper and was shocked "you..? The manager from XX restaurant."

"Yes it's me... OOO atleast you remember me, this chubby girlfriend of yours dint even know who I was."
We looked at each other Mr. Kim was a mess.

"Mr Ki-Kim" I couldn't even form words and started crying.

"Yn..." Mr Kim was running towards me that is when the kidnapper placed a knife on my neck. I was shocked and was scared to even move my neck.

"What's so hurry Kim Taehyung. Let's settle few things." He poked the knife in my neck I hissed in pain but when I looked at Mr Kim I could feel that he was suffering too. The wound started bleeding.

"Ooookkk wait remove the knife from her neck tell me what you want I'll give it to you. Just let her go."

"I want your life."
I shot my head up and looked at the kidnapper.
"But before that you have to let her go."
I looked at him with wide eyes. There was a creepy smile on his face as if he has won and now no one can stop him.

Why was he doing this for me? Why was he sacrificing his life for me? I Was thinking all this. That is when kidnapper threw the knife and removed the gun and pointed the gun at Mr. Kim,  "Because of this girl you insulted me, and now I want to see you cry, scream and suffer. "
When I shoot you, and will be bleed to death. I will enjoy each every last breath of yours and enjoy the pain you will go though before you die.
Listening to this I couldn't control my self and said
"Listen...., listen, to me don't do this. Please listen to me. Please kill me instead. Let Mr. Kim go Please...." 

On the other hand, Mr. Kim was telling the kidnapper to kill him. So the kidnapper, got confused, And he said " look at you two love birds protected each other so make it simple for me so that I don't have to choose, I'll Kill Both Of You Together."

"No, please let Mr Kim go.
Why do you want to kill him because you lost your job, right?  Why did you loose your job?" He looked at me confused "Obviously because you insulted me that means because of me.
I'm the one whom you should kill. I'm the one because of me, You lost your job. Mr. Kim would have never done this if you had spoken about some other girl. Because it was me, and you spoke about me. Mr. Kim did that. So I am responsible for all this Kill me instead. It was not his fault."

"Yn will you please keep quite, what are you saying" Mr Kim said a bit irritating.

"Yes you are right... Because of you.." Saying this suddenly he pointed the gun at me.

And shot the bullet. Everything infront of my eyes started getting blurry and dark And the last thing I remember was Mr Kim calling our my name and the kidnapper laughing like a maniac.

___________________________________
Sorry dear readers for the late update....
Please give me an idea for the next chapter....
This time I want youll to tell me what happens next...
The best idea will be added to the upcoming chapters....
Thank you for your constant support....