Chapter 16

Yn pov

Doctors came out I went to them in a hurry and asked "how is Mr Kim?"

"Ms yn he is out of danger but it will take time for him to wake up and recover too. You have to take care of him we still don't know if this has affected him mentally."

"What do you mean by mentally doctor?" I asked a bit confused.

"It can be anything like lose of memory or may be he might be traumatized for a while because of this incident." The doctors said.

I just stood there in shock without any reaction "Ms. Yn be strong everything will be ok." The doctor patted on my back and left.
After sometimes He was taken to a private room/unit.

Mr. Junkook came after half an hour and I told him everything that doctor told me. "Everything will be alright I know my Tae he is strong enough to come out of this situation." Saying this he smiled at me.

"Ms. Yn I need to ask you something at the same time tell you something, but I want you to keep this a secret." Mr. Junkook said.

"Yes mr. Jeon."

'Can you tell me in detail what happened before leaving the place."

"We were talking to Mr. Kim's aunt and he informed her that we will be leaving now but than his aunt said to stay there. We were looking at each other and faced her back to say that we will leave as we got work but before we could speak Mr. Kim's mom came and told let them go. They have lot of work and all... so we left and than this happened." I said everything without a pause

"Ms. Yn do you know why Mr. Kim introduced you as his girlfriend or chose you to be his secretary?"

"Yes I know. He wants to take revenge or may be he wants to trouble me a lot because of what happened at the club and the way I talk to him." I said looking at mr. Jeon

"The reason is not that he wants to take revenge from you. The main reason is that he wanted to teach his step mom a lesson."

"Stepmom." I murmured

"Yes, you ordered right. Step mom.
I'm his childhood friend. We used to live like a family, his mother, father, my family and us.
But one day his mother suddenly met with an accident like how it happened today with him. Do you get it what I'm trying to say."

"No, Mr. Jeon, I don't know what's going on." I said

"Have you ever seen or noticed how Mr. Kim behaves or talks to his mother?"

" Yes, obviously. I even told him that he's the only one who might be talking to his parents like this and he is cold hearted person."

"He talks to her like that because she is his step mom. She tried to throw him out of this company, so that she can take all this for herself."

Standing there, shocked. I dint know what to say.

Mr. Jeon continued
"His stepmom used to work for his mother.
It was evening and as usual I was at Taehyung's place to study and play.
Suddenly my mother came and took us to the hospital I came to know something was wrong with that look on my mother's face.
We reached the hospital and my mom broke down when we were talking to the doctor.
His mother and he both were coming from the mall but suddenly a truck came and hit her and she died on the spot. We are lucky that he was fine, his mother made sure before dying she saves her son. Poor Taehyung lost his mother at the age of 7."

I felt bad for him tears had started forming in my eyes thinking what all things he went through. As Mr. Junkook was talking about all this I was looking at him.

"After a year we see Taehyung's father married to his mother's secretary. After that his life became hell she used to torture him."

"But mr. Jeon why dint his father support him?"

"She did all this when his father was not there. According to his father he chose the right woman who takes care of his son and him. But he missed to notice that his son was changing, his behaviour changed he started staying alone and became cold towards others. From cheerful child to a child who kept things to himself, a child who became arrogant." He took a pause and continued.

"My parents used to feel bad for him and were scared too if this continues he might do something which he is not suppose to do. So somehow my parents convince Taehyung's father to send both of us to other country for further studies and a week ago when he met you we returned back to Korea and his mother started setting him up with rich girls so that they can use that money to expand the company as well as get more money.
At the club he had come to meet Tia she was set up by his mother. So that she can be with him and control his lifestyle and even Tia will be in her control.
Even the secretary before you used to give all his details to her."

"Its sad what Mr Kim went through but I can't get the answer to the question that is why me? Why he choose me out of everyone?"

"Because....You were different. The way you dint hesitate to slap him after what he did at the club, the way you spoke to him, even after knowing who he was that is the reason he thought to include you."

I just stood there in silence listening to what reason he gave. That is when he asked me questions.

"What do you think? Why Tae is here who did this to him?"

"Don't tell me it's his stepmom. Who called us there, acted all good and than did this."

"Yes I went and checked in the CCTV of the supermarket. It showed that Tae was waiting for you and bam the truck came from the front and hit him. But there also something bad happened."

"What happened Mr Jeon?"

"While I was checking all this in the CCTV footage. I got a call from an unknown number.
I went out to answer but dint get any response and when I came back everything was gone even the person at the counter was was on the ground."

I gasped... Like how quick they can be to do all this in such a short span of time.
If this is the case than I have to help my COLD CEO BOSS to come out of this thing.

"Mr. Jeon... Soo what's next" I asked

"What do you mean by what's next."

"I mean if I'm involved in the plan than I have to work on it with you'll together."

"But it's risky. You saw what happened to Tae, we don't want to put your life in danger "

" Don't worry Mr. Jeon about me. Now it's their turn to worry. As a secretary it's my duty to fulfill the given task.
And As usual that Tia has said a lot of things to me I have to return it right." saying this I smirked