Chapter 35

I felt pain in my stomach, when I looked down I saw blood started woozing from my wound yes I was shot... The last thing I remember was Mr. Kim called out my name loudly and the kidnapper laughing like a maniac.

Tae pov
Yn was shot, I ran towards her but he pointed the gun at me. "Mr. Kim I want you to sign these blank papers now, she still has chance to survive if taken to hospital on time." I looked at yn she was lying unconscious. Infront of me Yn was shot and I couldn't do anything. I wanted to take her to the hospital as soon as possible, so without giving any second thoughts I took the paper from him and signed the paper.
"I signed the paper now let us go."

"I was here to kill you Kim Taehyung she was just a vessel to get you here but sorry she had to sacrifice her life for you. And how can I leave my work incomplete. I have to kill you to complete the work given to me."
"Given to me what do you mean by that?" I asked confused.

Before he could answer my question and  take another step forword towards me, we heard police siren, without wasting a single seconds he escaped from there. At present my focus was on Yn not on him so I turned towards her she was lying on the floor.

"Yn please open your eyes," I took my mobile out with shaky hand to call the ambulance. "Tae are you okay? And where is Y-" I looked up towards the voice and I couldn't control my tears which were streaming down. "Oohh shit shit... What happened to her?" saying this he immediately sat down next to yn. "Did you call the ambulance or shol-"
"I have already called it will be arriving soon." Saying this I looked down at Yn. She was lying on my lap unconscious. "Junkook it's all because of me... She is going through all this because of me. It's better she goes back to her country, for her safety" saying this I started crying.
"Tae this is not the time to discuss all this. Let's first focus on getting her to the hospital as soon as possible. And listen buddy it's not at all your fault.
Let's find him together and put him behind the bars." Junkook said while keeping his hand on my shoulder.

"No junkook I will not hand him over to police. He dared to kidnap yn and harm her. So now it's his turn. He will suffer a lot." I said.

After sometime the ambulance arrived and took her to the hospital. I was with yn in the ambulance. The doctors were trying to bring her back to consious. Junkook was following us with his car. And was on the call may be trying to catch that ba**ered.
But yes one thing is for sure he won't do this on his own, so who must have given him the order and why?

Dear readers
Sorry for making you'll wait for almost 2 months.
I was thinking you discontinue the book but than there was one reader who constantly asked for an update. @s_k110.  So now I will continue and give a proper end the story.

And the second reason I was not much active because of my wedding. It was in the month of December. So as and when I get time I will write and upload the chapter.