Chapter 8

Tae pov
In the evening  Ms. Yn reminded me of the dinner with my family. I nodded. She went back to her desk and started packing her stuff. "Where are you going?" I asked looking at her.
"It's already past 6 mr. Kim and you will be going to have dinner with your family,  so it's time to go Home and I completed my given task for today plus my friend is waiting for me down.." she answered.

"Yes I know it's past 6 but your day is not over yet."  I said while closing the file infront of me.

She was confused. "But sir.-"
I interupted her "You informed me that  dinner with my family is in the schedule that means you are still with me till the dinner gets over."

"But sir what I will do there. You are going to have dinner with your family which is your personal life." she said in frustration. And continued "Mr. Kim,  mr. Jeon dint informed me about this. That means this was not done by your previous secretary."

"Why?  Only if he informs you will do. Yes it was not done by her but specially I have mentioned in your  contract.
I guess you have not read the contract properly before signing." I opened the contact file and said
"Page no. 2 point number 3 you have to accompany me  to all my lunch, dinner or family function. (When it's with my family).
You said you read everything."
  She signed in defeat and called her friend.

We reached home to see everyone waiting for me including Tia.

Yn pov
I had to inform mijo that I won't be coming with her because of mr. Kim.
I don't know for what reason he was dragging me with him for the dinner. While I was thinking about this he spoke
"Ms. Yn if anyone says anything dont take it seriously."  I looked at him and answered "okay mr. Kim." 

After that the drive was silent.
We reached mr. Kim's house. A huge gate opened for the car to enter.
The house was really huge with big and beautiful garden outside it.

We entered inside the house. I took a deep breath to calm myself.  I saw an old man I guess he is his father, and so a middle aged women next to him may be she is his mother and a girl, in her twenties

I was standing behind Mr. Kim and observing everything. He went and wished his father but dint even bother to hello the girl and his mother.

They looked at me and I gave a genuine smile I helloed them and bowed.
I dont know the moment the girl saw me she asked mr. Kim "Why is this fat bitch over here." 

I dint know how to react and immediately my smile faded away. The way she spoke it looked like I had taken something which belongs to her.

"Oo so this is that girl yoy were talking about Tia. The girl from the club." saying this his mother started laughing.
"Tae what did you see in her and you are leaving  Tia because of her" she said making face.
Frankly speaking I had no idea what exactly was going on I was confused but more than that, hurt because of their harsh word. And What mr. Kim said next, I dint know how to react or what to say.

Tae's pov
I was really angry on my stepmom and Tia the way they spoke about her it shows what type of people they are.
On the other hand when I saw yn like this I couldn't control. And I said what I had to say at that moment.
"Yes she is my girlfriend." Saying this I pulled her. I looked at her, she Was looking at me all confused.
"And I don't want anyone talking bad about her this is my final warning." She was trying her best to pull her hands away.  But I gripped her hand more tight and gave a fake smile.

"Okay let's have dinner we can talk about all this while having dinner." My stepmom said with irritation written on her face .

I pulled yn with me and made her sit next to me. I took my first bite and my stepmom asked
"So I heard you hired a new secretary. What happens to the old one? I mean why did you fire her?"

"You should know better than anyone else mrs. Kim. I like and want people who come to work for me and the company and not the ones who tell about my day to day life to someone."  I answered with a smile.
After listening to me she gave a fake smile.
"So who did you hire now?" She asked.
"OOO the person sitting next to me my love my girlfriend and my new secretary." Listening to my words yn started caughing I pay her back and passed her water. "Babe eat slowly what is the hurry." And there she was giving me death glare, as if she would kill me if no one was here.
I dint had the courage to look back at yn and looked at my mother to continue what I was talking.
"It will benifit me two ways. 1 she will be always with me and 2 people won't get a chance to listen or get all the information what I'm doing? Where I am going and all." Stepmom was trying to control her anger after listening to what I said.

Yn pov
Frankly speaking I was confused exactly what was going on Mr. Kim was calling his mother Mrs Kim.

The way they both were talking it looked like they are not relatives but enemies.

On the other hand I was really angry at Mr. Kim for dragging me into this and introducing me as his girlfriend without even talking to me about it.

Between all this I dint feel like having anything and was waiting for Mr. Kim to say let's go.
After the dinner Mr. Kim said bye to his father and told him to take care I too did the same.

"Babe come lets go." saying this he pulled me by my waist while I stared at him. His hand dint leave my waist till we reached the car.

I pulled his hand from my waist and with all the anger building up inside me I  said "Mr. Kim I know I am working for you and I am your secretary but that dosent mean you can introduce me as your girlfriend and why me.?"

I took a pause and continued
"you saw how your family reacted right? If this will continue I won't care about the contract and the money that I have to pay if I break the agreement and just resign."

He came close to me and said "Ms. Yn calm down I know you are confused I totally understand how you are feeling but this is just an act. Be my girlfriend"
"Excuse me Mr.kim." I asked him immediately.
He continued "I mean just act as my girlfriend for few days. I will let you go without any compensation for breaking the contract."

What do you think will happen will yn say yes? To know the answer wait for the next chapter.

Dear readers
I hope you liked the chapter please vote and comment your favourite part.

Thank you