Chapter 20

Tae pov
I don't know why I didn't had any problem when my father spoke about my marriage with Yn. On the other hand Yn was coughing and avoiding the topic. Yes it's obvious we are acting and suddenly if someone talks about marriage that too not an acting but reality than they will behave this way or may be even do worst than this, but I don't know what happend to me why I was behaving like this.

We reached home the driver got the luggage as well as Yn helped me to sit on the wheelchair.
The moment I entered I saw the person whom I dint wanted to see. "My son I'm So happy to see you." Saying this she came close to me I just ignored her. She went next to Yn kept one hand on her shoulder, looked at me and said "Taehyung you are really lucky to have a strong girl like her. Look at her she knows that this happend because of her that's why she came here to take care of you,instead of her if someone else was there that person would I have ran away with guilt and wouldn't even show her face."
I saw Yn she looked at me and smiled that showed she was controlling herself because of me. But I won't keep quiet.
"I guess you got some wrong information Mrs Kim." I said "This dint happened because of Yn this happened because someone planned it really nicely."
Yn kept her hand on my shoulder and said "Mrs Kim we will find the real culprit soon."
Took a pause and continued "and you are very important person in this matter."

"What do you mean by that?" Stepmom asked in anger.

"I mean you are important because you will be helping us to find the culprit. Right Mrs Kim." She said smirking.

"Oo yes. Yes obviously I'll help you find the culprit. How dare that person do this." Stepmom said with a bit hesitant.

I called 2 maids and tools them to keep one bag in my room and one in the guest room. That is when my stepmom spoke "Why seperate room? You both are couples plus what if you need help at night how will you call for help. So Yn you will be in Taehyung 's room."
We both were shocked and look at each other. "You don't worry Mrs Kim I'll manage on my own and if needed I'll call her."

That is when my father came and said "You both are couples and will be marrying soon so why a seperate room. And I don't want to take any risk with your health son, so Yn will be sleeping in your room." We were soo stunned to say anything we just kept quiet.

Yn pov
I was really shocked like why I have to sleep in his room? Yea I know I'm his girlfriend I mean acting as girlfriend but sleeping in his room. It's a no for me ill go and talk to Mr Kim.  I was thinking about all this and following  Mr Kim to his room that is when someone pulled me by my wrist. It was none other than his stepmom Mrs. Kim "Yn you really talk a lot.
Why do you think I brought you here? So that you can take care of my son."  I just looked at her blankly acted as if I don't know.
"What do you mean Mrs Kim?"

"Oo yn don't be so happy that we have accepted you as his girlfriend. I will never accept a girl like you as his girlfriend. A girl who is poor, a girl who is ugly and fat."
I was really controlling my self. Or else  I would have just thrown her on the floor and punched her till her plastic face gets deshaped but.... I was thinking about Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon.

"For me Tia is my daughter in low you are just here for time being till he recovers you know like nurse. Don't worry I will pay you nice. So stay away from him." She paused and continued
"And Taehyung will forget you within no time as if you don't even exist."

"Mrs Kim I know I don't match your beauty standards and the way you want your daughter in law to be but I think it's upto Mr. Kim to choose his bride as he will be spending his life with that person and he already chose me. So you have to accept me the way I am for your son's happiness." saying this I smirked. "Okay Mrs Kim I have to help Mr. Kim with dressing will talk to you later." Saying this I left the place leaving Mrs Kim speechless.

Dear Readers I can see alot of reads on the chapter but most of them are silent readers.
Please show your support through your vote and  comments.

Thank you 😌