Chapter 3

Yn pov
The whole night I dint get sleep thinking about the last night. I was like if he comes infront of me the next time I will kill him. And second I had an interview so I had to anyhow get this job.
In the morning I got fresh, prepared breakfast for all three of us and got ready for the interview.

Ani and Mijo woke up, did their daily routine came down we all three sat together and had breakfast. I had told them at night that I don't want to talk about the incident in the morning as it is a fresh start for me.
We dropped Ani at her work and Mijo and I went together to her company.
We entered the the huge building.
I was so nervous I asked Mijo where the restroom is she showed me the direction.
I went in the restroom looked in the mirror and said " yn you can do this. You are the best. You cannot go back now. Take a deep breath and go for it." I looked at myself again in the mirror confidentally and left the restroom.

While walking out I bumped the person whom I dint wanted to cross path with or even see. "YOU" . We both said in unison.

"What are you doing here? I already said sorry." he paused to think and before I could say anything he continued.
"OOO I know girls like you. You dint know who I was yesterday so you spoke a lot" saying this he came closer to me and continued  "and now You got information about me, who am I and all and now you want to blackmail me."

I was shocked and dint even know what exactly he was trying to tell.
He dint even gave me chance to speak and left from there.

I dint tell this to Mijo as I dint wanted to spoil everything specially my interview.
So I walked to her and smiled.
We entered the elevator. 

"Yn mr. Kim the CEO of the Kim company is in the cabin on the top floor. He will directly take your interview if he approves you,  your job is 100% confirmed, so just be yourself and answer the questions with confidence." Till than we reached the top floor. The door opened I came out. "Yn I will be waiting for you on the ground floor."

I nodded we both said "fighting" together and I went infront of the door took a deep breath and exhaled. "I can do it". Saying this  I knocked on the door, and heard the person inside say "come in" so I entered inside. Mr. Kim was busy signing few papers I guess, so I couldn't see his face.

"Good morning sir" I greeted.

"Good morning please take a seat" saying this he looked up.
We both were shocked
The person infront of me is none other than him the person from the club, the person whom I dint wanted to cross path.

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?  Will yn have to pack her stuff and go back to her country or she will stay work under mr. Kim the cold hearted person.
Let's read what happens in the next chapter.

Please do vote and comment your favourite part.
Thank you