Chapter 25

Yn pov
I went to Taehyung who was waiting for me to ask about what happened just now.
I told him everything suddenly out of nowhere he hugged me I was shocked "I'm sorry yn because of me you have to go through all this."

" It's okay Taehyung and don't worry this things won't affect me until and unless Junkook and you are there with me.
Taehyung I guess it's time for me to shift in the other room as Tia will be leaving today."

He just nodded and realised that he has been hugging me so immediately left me and told to pack my things and now I can stay freely in that room.
Saying this he smiled at me and for the first time my heart was beating fast. That smile omg he looks so cute. Yn what's wrong with you control yourself.

Time skip
I went to the room arranged my things and wanted to take relaxing bath specially after showing Tia a her actual place and coming to this room even though it is for 3-4 days.

I entered inside the washroom to take bath I removed the buttons of my shirt that is when something came and sat on my forehead and It was a cockroach.

I started screaming and ran out of the bathroom.  Taehyung came fast to see what happend I hugged him and said "there is a cockroach inside and its flying everywhere.  Can you see it? did it come out?" I asked questions but he din't answer.

"Taehyung can you see it answer me why are you so not answering." saying this I looked on up and he was standing there like a statue with his cheeks and ears red.
"What happend Taehyung don't tell me even you are scared of cockroach."

That is when I realised I was hugging him, I took a step back and the worst nightmare ever I forgot that I had removed the buttons of my shirt, even though my bra was there but he saw my chubby body, I covered myself immediately. And turned towards the other side "sorry Taehyung it's just that I got so scare-"

"I'll go and see if it's still there." He dint let me complete the sentence and entered inside.

I was really embarrassed. I put all the buttons and stood there to see if he caught the cockroach. Though back of mind I was thinking how will I face him.

Taehyung pov
Yn had shifted to other room, while I was sitting and reading a book. I heard yn scream so ran immediately and opened the door. And the most shocking thing happened. I saw yn in her bra though she was wearing a shirt but she had removed all the buttons so I could see her chest. She just came and hugged me. She was so scared she didn't realised and I was so shy that I dint say a word.

I stood there like a statue but frankly speaking I could feel a lot of butterflies in my stomach. The moment she realised she immediately turned and covered herself and said sorry. I didn't wanted the things to get awkward so I went inside and close the door. I was really thinking about her body. Her squishy, chubby body. I wanted to touch it feel it and do all the things I can but I controlled my thoughts. I caught the cockroach I didn't wanted to kill it on the contrary I thanked it because of him I got to see her like this.
I left it out and let it go.

Dear Readers I can see alot of reads on the chapter but most of them are silent readers.
Please show your support through your vote and  comments.

Thank you 😌