Chapter 11

Yn pov
It was almost 3:00 in the afternoon I went near Mr. Kim's car, and was waiting for him as he was talking with someone on the mobile.
When he came I sat next to him at the passanger seat as Mr. Kim was driving today and I have no idea why? Apparantly he had said that he doesn't want a driver and will drive himself.

I was finding it difficult to pull the seat belt so Mr. Kim came to help me I raised my head and saw mr. Kim was really close to my face.... to close. We were looking at each other that is when my mobile vibrated and we both came out of the trance.

He pulled the seat belt around me and clipped it. After that it was an awkward silence. I don't know why but when he was close to me my heart started beating fast as if I just ran a marathon and I pray that he dint hear it.
I got a call from my mother when we were in the car.
"Hello yn how are you?"

"Hi mom, yes I'm fine. How are you and dad."

"We all are fine here. You had lunch?"

"Yes mom I had my lunch. Mom I'll call back later when I reach home as I'm still at work."

"Oo okay dear take care. Love you"

"Love you too. Bye mom."

I

disconnected the call and asked him "Mr. Kim by what time we will reach there."

" More 45 minutes may be."  He answered while his whole attention was on the road.

     *****Time Skip*****

Tae pov
We reacted the village and parked the car.
The moment we came out of the car we saw a group of grandma's and grandpa's are standing there to welcome us. We went there the head of the village welcomed us.
"Hello Mr. Kim its pleasure to meet you."

"Hello Mr. Kang it's really a pleasure to meet you too" I said while shaking hand and bowing at the same time.

On the other hand yn was standing there and looking at everything around her.
She looked at them and respectfully bowed.

One of the grandma was looking at her.
One will easily come to know that she was the oldest among others, she came infront and said "OOO such a cute lady. I am happy in this generation husband includes his wife too in the matters of property."

We both were stunned I looked at yn and she looked at me immediately I looked back again to the grandma and yn explained. "Grandma I'm working under him I am his secretary,  we are not husband and wife."

"Oo I'm sorry i misunderstood. I thought people are changing and coming with family to purchase a plot or a house so that they can sit together and discuss about the same."  Grandma explained.

"It's okay grandma, but some people take thier family sometimes they want to surprise their loved ones." she said with and both smiled at each other.

We went to the village heads house who welcomed us with hot tea and some cookies.

"thank you Mr Kang.  Let's talk for what we came here, as I had already mentioned about the topic to you the last time when I met you." I said in a cold tone

"Yes mr. Kim I remember. Some agreed to give their plots and some are still in delima." He answered.

On the other hand yn dint know what was going on. She just looked at both of us blankly and I too forgot to fill in the details on the way here.