Chapter 23

Yn pov
The next morning I got up did my daily routine and got fresh.
Taehyung was recovering so he was doing his day to day work on his own, till than I went down to get water for Taehyung as he had to take medicine that he has to take before breakfast. When I came  he got fresh and I gave him his medicine and went down.

Time Skip
We all were sitting together including Mr. Kim and both Tia and Stepmom were behaving properly.

Tia called the maid and told her to get juice for everyone which she had made. She was trying her best that she can be the perfect daughter in law and Mrs Kim was giving her 💯 attention.
She got up from the chair and started giving juice to everyone. It was a bit weird. We all drank our juice.
Taehyung was going to visit the doctor today but his stepmother told me to stay at home, she said that I already take care of him at home, for today let me give time to myself. Taehyung and I both found it weird. Before leaving Taehyung said "Yn if you feel something is wrong call me immediately without wasting time. Okay"
"Okay. Taehyung and you too take care."
Saying this he suddenly hugged me out of nowhere and told take care. I too was stunned for a while but than I don't know what happened to me. My body is reacting to him mind and heart is telling to hug him so I too hugged him back.
We were there like that for a minute but came out of trance when his mother called "Taehyung dear we are getting late." We fast moved away from each other and he left.

But before they leave I saw Both Tia and his Stepmom did some sign which I dint get but I knew they were upto something.
I turned to go to the room, Suddenly I started feeling dizzy. It was like everything around me was spinning.

Tae pov
Today stepmother told yn to take rest and she come with her. I found something fishy even though I was physically infront of the doctor somehow my all attention was at Yn, and also the special hug we gave each other before leaving home. After the checkup the doctors said that I had recovered really fast.

That is when my father spoke "it's because of my daughter in law. She took care of him and made sure he had his medicine on time."
On the other hand I was feeling proud, as if she is my real wife and they are praising her.
My thoughts and happiness was interupted by my stelmother's irritating voice. "Taehyung see what Tia has sent me. You both were praising her and OMG this girl we din't even leave the house and she...."

"What happened what you saw that you cannot control your self from talking all this." My father asked angrily as she was speaking nonsense infront of the doctor.

That is when she showed us a picture of one girl whom she claims is yn and a guy sleeping very close to each other. Somehow that girl looks like yn but my heart was not ready to accept it's her.

The way she was screaming I was getting a bit irritated. But than I realised this people can go to any extent what if that man has done something to her.
Now I was scared and angry at the same time

"Let's go home first and see instead of creating a scene at the hospital."

The moment we reached home I saw no one was there in the house, that was weird, not even a maid.
My stepmom went straight to the room and opened the door.

The moment she opened the door my father and I were shocked.

On the other hand my stepmom had a wide smile on her face.

Dear Readers I can see alot of reads on the chapter but most of them are silent readers.
Please show your support through your vote and  comments.

Thank you 😌