Chapter 5

Junkook pov
"Junkook by tomorrow morning she will be here in my cabin as my secretary. 
You just wait and watch." Tae smirked while saying.
"But tae-" before I could complete my sentence he continued
"Don't worry she herself will come to me."
I was worried I know him from childhood and I know to what extent he will go to get what he wants.

Yn pov

I reached down and went straight to Mijo's cabin, the moment I saw her I could not hold back my tears so I hugged her and started crying. She was confused, she patted on my back and asked "yn what happened? The interview dint went well? No worries we will try somewhere else."

I controlled myself wiped my tears and said "sorry mijo for letting you down and told her everything."

"Sorry yn I really had no idea, mr. Kim was the one at the club you go home now, I will call the cab. I will meet you at home in the evening and will let you know if anything happens okay." She said before dialing the number to call the cab.
I just nodded and left from there.

Time skip
I reached home and started packing my things. I'm just wasting my time by staying here so it's better I go back to my country and tell everything to my parents, and I don't want to be a burden on both Ani and Mijo. After packing my stuff I cooked food for the night and was waiting for them to come so that I can tell them and leave as early as possible.

I came out of my thoughts when my phone rang. It was my mom's phone. Before receiving the call I took a deep breath as I dint wanted to show her what I'm going through or else she will be worried there.

Yn bold and her mother bold italic.

"Hello mom"

"Hi dear how are you? I hope I am not disturbing you while you are working."

"Mom I'm n-" before I could finish the sentence she said.

"I got a call from your boss mr. Kim he said you are doing a great job." I was puzzled what is she talking about.

I just smiled awkwardly and said "mom I am a bit busy will talk to you later."
I was confused exactly what was going on. "Oo okay love sorry to disturb you proud of you work hard okay love." Saying this my mom disconnected the call.
I was thinking about whatever happened till now and dint even realised Mijo and Ani were already home .

I wanted to ask Mijo how did he get my parents number. But than I heard mijo talking with Ani about me. "When yn left I was called in the office. Mr. Kim warned me if I don't get yn to work tomorrow he  will fire me from the job and make sure that I don't get job anywhere else. Not only that he took her
Parents number from me."
Saying this she started crying. 

"Why are you thinking all this things atleast talk to her." Ani said while trying to Console her.

"I don't know Ani but  I  don't want to loose this job so I have to convince yn but I don't think so she will say yes specially to work with mr. Kim. And if she comes to know that I shared her parents number without her permission than..." She started crying.

"Hey Mijo." they both looked at me with wide eyes. I went near her and wiped her tears.

"Don't worry I know you would have never given him my parents number the situation must be like that. And don't worry tomorrow I'll be coming with you. He will keep me on the ground floor for removing the copies and all the least important jobs with less salary will be given to me as he might want to take revenge. So don't worry."  I just gave a smile

"Yn the thing is that he wants you to be his secretary." Mijo said. That is when my smile faded. I looked at mijo and continued. "Okay good atleast I'll get good salary. Don't worry it's better to have something than nothing." Saying this I smiled, back of the mind I was thinking  I had told I will never step in that  building but now I will be next to him.

Mijo excused herself to call someone after 5 min she came and joined us for setting the table for dinner. "Thank you so much yn. I informed Mr. Jeon about you joining for tomorrow and shared you contact number." She said happily

"Okay thank you. Now come on let's have dinner." We sat together had food,  after finishing our dinner Ani washed the dishes.
I wished them good night  and went to sleep.

I brushed my teeth and lied on the bed.
I was a bit nervous I have to be with him the whole day.
With the person I don't want to be even for a minute.

I don't know how will I do it. I will be outside his cabin most of the time only when required I'll inform him through the call and be with him only when he calls me or required. That's it done I am ready for tomorrow. Fighting. I was trying my self to convince that everything will be fine.

Please vote and comment your favourite part.
Your votes comments will encourage me to continue with the story.