Chapter 28

Yn pov

"I SAID. LEAVE. Mr. KIM." The moment he heard me he left from there in anger and I burst out crying hugging Ani and Mijo. "What happend Yn? What was all this about?"

"He called me character less and threw money on my face. I don't want to work under him and quit this job I'll go back to my country."  I said crying.

"YN you give your resignation. Stay here for 2 more days search for the job till than. Saturday is my birthday let's celebrate together and than we will see what has to be done." Mijo said.

I remembered about Junho's plan for Mijo so I thought I will not search for a job anymore I'll be leaving this country anyway so I'll enjoy 2 days here.

"Okay Mijo Saturday will be the last day in South Korea. I'll be book my tickets for Sunday to go back."

I started collecting all the money which he threw so that along with resignation I'll give the money to him and say my last goodbye to Mr Jeon because he was really a gentleman and helped me a lot in many ways.

At night I couldn't get any sleep as I was continuously thinking about the way he reacted. It was hurting me, his each word was piercing through my heart like a knife. I never expected him to talk to me like this specially after the time we spend together. I thought we had developed a good bond or friendship but he proved me wrong a cold CEO will be always cold.

I decided that I will call my mother and tell her about me returning. And in the morning before he comes to the office I'll keep my resignation letter and the money on the table and leave as I dint wanted to see his face.

Time skip......

It was almost 9:30 in the morning when we reached the office. I entered the building and saw Junho waiting for us I mean to see Mijo. We 3 greeted each other and I had told Mijo not to tell anything to Junho.
We spoke for a while and than Junho and I left from there together.
We were waiting for the elevator and to my bad luck Mr. Kim was already there in the elevator I don't know why he came early today.

I told Junho "let's go in the other elevator." Mr. Kim was standing and watching everything. But suddenly out of nowhere Junho holds my wrist and pulled me inside.

Tae pov
I dint expect her to come today specially after what happened yesterday. And when I saw her outside the elevator with Junho that showed how desperate she was.

She dint wanted to enter the elevator but Junho suddenly holds her wrist and pulls her inside. She was literally about to fall when Junho hold her by her waist.

I don't know I was really getting angry looking at them specially when he touched her.
"Are you okay yn?"
She nodded and said "Thank you Junho."

"I'm really excited for tomorrow." Junho said witha bright smile.
"Me too." she said

"okay than be ready by 5:00 I'll come to pick you up we will go together."

She said okay with a wide smile.

On the other hand, she literally forgot that I'm there and she was busy chatting with Junho. And here I was standing in the corner of the elevator and controlling my anger.

Junho left the elevator and only we two were there. Still standing silent. The moment we reached our floor. We came out.
Yn was waiting outside the cabin till I entered inside than she entered behind me.

I just walked near my table and said. "Saw Ms. Yn how desperate you are to be with both of us. Even after what happened yesterday you came here." Saying this I turned to face her.
she looked at me straight in my eyes and said. "Again you are wrong Mr. Kim I came here to give my resignation and the money you threw at me yesterday.
Mr. Kim this is the money and resignation letter. I could have mailed the resignation letter but I had to return your money back. I dint take a single note from this on the contrary I have kept extra money."

I dint know how to react. I was too stunned to speak.
"Thank you Mr. Kim for everything and best of luck." Saying this she turned to leave I don't know what happened to me. As if she hurt my ego.

"I guess tomorrow you will enjoy a lot with your bf?" She dint say anything and kept walking. She touched the door knob to open it I went and hold her wrist. "I think I asked you something" saying this I pulled her inside.

Junkook's 3D MV has released.....
It's awesome.
Let me know in the comments about the MV and the lyrics(part)  you liked in the song...