Chapter 31

Yn pov
Everyone were singing, dancing and enjoying the party. I was sitting and enjoying the beautiful sight because after this I won't be seeing any of this beautiful people in my life.
I stood up to go to washroom not even one minute the person whom I hate the most. Yes, Mr. Kim came and stood behind me. "YN don't say anything just listen to me."

"What the hell?" saying this I turned and instead of standing infront of me he came behind me. I found it weird.

"Yn, pleas... please listen to me don't panick." I said  "why the hell will I panick, first of all just come infront of me if you want to talk to me, or else just stay away."

" I can't because the zip of your dress has opened." Listening to this I just freezed. "Yn..." the moment he called my name I took a step back and leaned on him hiding my back. "Mr. Kim what to do? There are so many people around.."

"Yn, yn calm down, just listen to me first... I'll just hug you from behind as if I'm dancing with you and take you straight to washroom. You zip it and come." I just nodded. My back touching him, his hand around me, And slowly dancing to the beat of the music, we took our steps towards the washroom and I entered inside quickly. I was trying to pull the zip but I couldn't reach it. At home Ani helped me with it and now..
Should I tell him to call Ani or Mijo. Yes it's better I tell him. But what if he just left from there. Than in stuck here till someone comes to use the restroom.
Okay... Yn just see if he is there.

"Mr. Kim are you still there?"

"Yes Yn. I'm waiting for you outside what happened?"

"Can you please call mijo or Ani?"

"OOO okay give me a minute."

Tae pov

My whole attention was at Yn the way she was looking at everyone as if she will not see them again and the dimples she gets when she smiles. ....
Suddenly she stood and I saw two girls sitting next to her giving evil smile and talking about something. The moment I saw what they were looking at I was shocked I saw her dress zip opened. Being girls they could not even help instead laughing at this situation.
I went fast and stood behind her, and gave a look at those girls, they just looked down. On the other hand Yn got angry for this behaviour for obvious reasons. After telling her the reson she panicked where I literally had to calm her down suddenly she took a step behind and touched her back on my chest.
The way my heart started beating... And I was literally praying that my little friend down there dosent create any embarassing situation.

Than somehow we reached the washroom I was waiting for her outside the washroom. After sometimes she asked if I can call someone I saw if Mijo or Ani were there but both were busy I tried to call them but they dint hear.
Almost everyone was tipsy.
I tried to ask help from others but none of them helped.  I told her about the same. She got tensed "Now what to do Mr Kim? I cannot come out like this."
There was a pause for a while, so I just gave a thought and though I was hesitant still gathered my courage and asked her.
"Yn. If you don't mind I'll help you and don't worry I will close my eyes and I promise I won't open them."

Let's see what happens in the next chapter? Will she say yes? Is the incident the start of a new beginning?
Let's wait and read in the next chapter... Till than enjoy Tae's live on weverse....

I know it's a short chapter but will make sure to write a long chapter next time.

My dear readers do like and comment your favourite part.

Thank you for your support....