Chapter 18

Tae pov
"But mrs. Kim I don't care about the media we have contacts we can control the media." Saying this she went near my stepmom. "I will not leave that person who brought my boyfriend to the hospital if I find who was behind this I will kill that person with my bear hands and won't mind going to jail."

I was shocked dint know what was going on. When I looked at junkook he gave me wide smile.
"Mrs. Kim don't you want to know who did this?" Yn questioned her.
"Ye..yes obviously we should know. Who dared to harm my son?" She answered to yn a bit hesitant.

"Thank you Mrs Kim for your support." She gave a fake smile and turn towards me I could see the smile fade and she smirked.
She came near me and said "Honey Mr Jeon will handle the work at the office and I'll be there with him. You take bed rest."

"But who will be there with me I'll be bored alone." I said pouting. I could see the change in her expression as if she wanted to punch me.

"Tae I'll be there with you." Tia said coming close to me. Does she really have to open her mouth everytime. I thought to myself.

Yn pov
When Taehyung said that, frankly speaking I wanted to punch him but than  when Tia said she will take care of him.
We both looked at Tae.
That is when I got an idea so I said
"Thank you Tia for thinking about Taehyung I appreciate that  but I think we should hire a good nurse for a week who will take care of him." Saying this I looked at junkook.
Before he could say anything mr. Kim's father spoke. "Why a nurse? For a week  Junkook can handle the work at office and I know he will do it without any difficulty.
You be with my son. Stay at our place till he recovers, he will feel better and recover fast while you are with him. And we will get to know about our sons choice."
I was shocked I dint know what to say exactly. I just stood there with eyes wide open.
Mrs. Kim came close to me and kept her hand on my shoulder squeezing it she said. "Yes love come with my son you need to take care of him and we will take care of you. At the end of the day you are his girlfriend."

I slowly hold her wrist removing her hand from my shoulder and left it down. "Yes. Why not mrs. Kim even I have to return the love to my boyfriend's family and show why he chose me. "

We both glared at each other that is when Mr. Jeon cleared his throat so  I looked at the doctor. "Doctor when is he getting discharged?"

"Tomorrow I'll sign the discharge papers so you can take him tomorrow."

"Thank you doctor" saying this I bowed.

"I guess we need to leave now, so that tae can take rest." Mr. Kim's father said while looking at Tae.

Tia went near Tae and said "I'm just a call away let me know if you want anything okay ba- she looked at me and saw me shooting daggers at her so she said Taehyung.
I bowed and said bye to his parents and came back to Mr. Kim.

Tae pov
The moment yn entered inside after saying goodbye to my father. I had to ask both of them a lot of question regarding whatever was going on.
But suddenly Junkook spoke.
"I'm really sorry Yn I could not defend you when she slapped you." Saying this he went close to her.
"Junkook what happend? What are you talking about?" I asked a bit frustrated because I was really confused the whole time and now when I want to ask them he is saying sorry.
"It's okay mr. Jeon" Yn replied.

"Guys I hope you'll know I'm here and I'm confused. Junkook why are you saying sorry?"

"Tae your stepmom slapped Yn saying she is the reason you are here in this condition."

I looked at Yn. She came to me and said "Don't worry Mr. Kim I don't keep what I take from people I'll return it with extra love." She winked at me.
I felt really bad and angry at the same time how could my stepmom do that.
Junkook got a call and he excuseed him self and left. On the other hand Yn was very emotionally "Mr. Kim I'm really sorry because of me you parked the car there and this happened."

"No no Ms. Yn it's not your fault. I don't know suddenly the car came infront of me and hit me." I explained her not to worry .

"Mr. Kim I'll be acting as your girlfriend infront of them as you wanted me to and I will help you'll in whatever way possible." I was shocked "What exactly are you trying to say Ms. Yn." I asked.

"That I know everything now and I want to help you. We will be staying at your place so I have to act as your girlfriend most of the time. If I saying anything like calling you with pet names etc don't take it seriously. It will be just for an act."

"But Ms. Yn, are you sure you want to do this. I mean you have to be with me it's not like we will be acting for 1 or 2hours"

She took a pause and said "I dint wanted it the first time when your father gave that suggestion but when your mother came to me and spoke that showed she will do something to you if I don't go with you. And it's just a matter of a week."