Chapter 4

Yn pov
"Good morning sir" I greeted with a smile and bowed.

"Good morning please take a seat" saying this he looked up.

We both were shocked I was looking at each other with wide eyes.
The person infront of me is non other than. him. The person from the club, the person whom I dint wanted to cross path. 

After few seconds he came closer to me and said "Really I have never seen a girl like you, after saying so much you came  here, to blackmail me, and ask for money."

He took one more step closer coming infront of my face and asked "Tell me how much you want and never show your face again."

That was the last string he pulled I lost it "MR. KIM will you just shut up." The moment I said this he went one step behind and stood looking at me stunned.

"First of all I don't know why you think that I'm here for your money. Others you met before, might be like that but not me. I don't care about you and your so called money." 
While saying this I just look daggers at him.
"Second  I came here as my friend told me there is a vacancy and I will be interviewed here, that is the reason I dint say a word when you spoke so much about me. I really dint know you are the boss here. If I knew I wouldn't have stepped inside this building even if it means  this was the last job option I had, or else I had to g back to my country."
He dint utter a word.

"By the way do you think saying sorry what you did at the club will make me feel okay.
What you did at the club was wrong. " Saying this I took a step closer to him.
"And even if i knew that you were the CEO or someone who is really popular I would have done the same thing what I did that day. 
You thought that kissing any girl is okay specially someone like me because I know you might have assumed that if I kiss a girl like her who is chubby, tall etc she will be on cloud nine and won't say anything. But sorry mr. Kim that was not at all right and just saying sorry arrogantly or may be by throwing/showing money." I chuckled thinking about the mentality of the rich people.
"you think it will solve everything." I  paused and took a deep breath
Tears were filled in my eyes but I dint wanted to show that I'm weak specially infront of this person.
"It was not at all nice meeting you. Mr. Kim." Saying this I turned to leave the office I saw the same man who apologied for his behaviour at the club and took him away.
I just left without even looking up.

Tae's pov
"Tae are you okay? What happened here? Why are you standing like a statue? Why did she leave the cabin like that? You did something again right?"
Junkook was asking so many question while walking inside and here I was process what just happend.

She spoke so much I couldn't even reply her, but why?
May be because this was the first time someone spoke to me like this. Otherwise girls always try to seduce me for my money or because of my stepmom.

"She had come for an interview and I misunderstood her." I replied

Tae, Mijo had recommended her to me so I had sent her to you, she was searching a job for past few days and your secretary post was vacant as you already know the previous one used to give all your information about you to your stepmom so we fired her." Junkook said annoyed with my behaviour today.

"Junkook I dint know about it when I saw her I lost it. I thought she is like other clingy girls and than if I say no they try to blackmail me." I said on the other hand listening to this junkook sighed I

I continued
"She said that I kissed her because I assumed that she dosent look pretty and if I kissed her than she won't say anything." I said in a low voice looking down.

"Isn't it true Tae?" junkook asked I looked up immediately. And said "Junkook you too think the same."

"Yes. Among so many girls you choose her why though?" junkook asked

"I really don't know why I choose her. But I definitely dint choose her because of what you both think. She was the first person who entered the door and the thought suddenly crossed my mind." I answered
'Junkook I want her as my secretary." I said looking at junkook

"But why? There are already so many issues going on between you two." Junkook said.

"One. The way she spoke to me even after knowing who I am.  I don't think so she will ever fall to my stepmom's trap.
Two she hurt my ego by saying even if this was the last company she will never come here.
So I want to show her with whom she messed this time."
I explained him.

"But tae you cannot force her to work here. She will never come back here again." Junkook said .

"I know how to make her come here and work for me and how to make her life hell."

What will tae do? Will yn join his company back?
Let's wait for the next chapter to know the answers to the questions.

Please do vote and comment your favourite part
Thank you.