Chapter 13

Tae pov
"Mr. Kim I know I'm not looking good. I'll just wear what I have." saying this she was about to turn.

"Beautiful..."

"Did you say something Mr. Kim."

"You....look beautiful....'" She dint know what to say for a second than just said "thank you."

Yn pov
"Ms. Yn be ready by 6:30 I'll come to collect you." Saying this he dropped me near my house and left. It was 4:00 in the evening I called Junho.

"Hi Junho"

"Hello yn"

"Junho I called you to inform I won't be able to meet you today. Sorry."

"Why what happened? Anything serious.?

I cannot tell him where exactly where I am going so I just told him.

"Mr. Kim and I are going out for a meeting at 6:30.
Just now mr. Kim informed me. The investors suddenly asked to meet so he couldn't say no."

"Oo it's okay. No problem we will meet some other time."

"Thank you junho for understanding. And ones again sorry"

We said bye to each other and disconnected the call.

As the time is ticking my heartbeat is beating faster. I have to meet new people, talk to them and I know how I look so I don't want others to make me realise about the same.
My anxiety started kicking in. On the other hand I had started getting this question.
why why me? Why a person like me who does not belong to any of their beauty standards why me? Did he want to take revenge for what I did at the club.
A lot of questions but no answers and to find the answers for this I have to ask Mr. Kim directly.

It was almost time so I got ready and sat on the sofa waiting for him. While I scrolled some feed on social media. I saw a picture, I knew I have seen this person come on Yn try to remember.
Oo yes it's her Tia she was there at Mr. Kim house.

Before I could look further in her profile I heard the door bell. I went and opened the door. "Ms. Yn let's go." I closed the door behind me and followed him to his car.

We both sit behind. So I thought this is the best time to ask answers to my questions.
"Mr Kim I wanted to ask you something?"

"Yes ms. Yn."

"Mr. Kim why are you involving me into your family matter I mean why me? There are many who look better than me. Frankly speaking I don't even fit in the Korean beauty standards than why me?"

"Ms Yn I really don't care about this stuff like beauty standards. And secondly you will get the answers to your  other questions why I chose you? when the right time comes."

Tae pov
Yn was asking me why I chose her and not others but how to tell her she is a strong woman and I know even if my stepmom tries to manipulate her she won't give a f**k.

We reached our place. I opened the door for her and extended my hands to help her come out. The moment we entered inside everyone started coming around us in a blink of a second yn was no where next to me and Tia came and stood. "Taehyung how are you?
"Is she your girlfriend she is really beautiful." And many questions

On the other hand I was looking for Yn that is when I saw my stepmom smirking at one direction as if she meant to say to the person she was looking at that you no where belong here. I looked at the direction she was staring and saw yn standing there.
Sad looking at the people around her behaving as if she is somone who don't belong here as if this was pre-planned and I dragged her into this.
I saw my stepmom went  to her and say something to her

I went straight towards yn. She was strong. Though tears were filled in her eyes she dint let it flow, I hold her hand and pulled her in tight hug. I thought I will get good from her when we will move out but the opposite happened she too hugged me back. May be she was really scared or nervous or felt bad for whatever happened here.
"She is my girlfriend. Not her....
I rejected Tia. If you can't accept her than I don't think so there is any need for us to be here."

"Sorry dear we really misunderstood." one of my aunt said looking at yn.

We broke the hug and this time I hold her hand. Everyone came to greet her she too tried her best to smile and hello them. And Tia standing next to my stepmom, burning with anger.

Yn pov
I was looking at the people gathered around Mr. Kim and Tia that is when Mr. Kim's mother came and said
"Sorry yn before I could say anything to this people they already assumed that Tia is his girlfriend. She is thin, fair and beautiful unlike you. Don't mind me saying this but it's a fact.  And they look good together too. They know her because she comes from a  rich background."

Listening to all this and feeling like trash among them, For a moment I needed someone to hug specially after what his mother came and told.  
I know I'm not his real girlfriend but being treated like i dont even exist and I very well know where my place is but making me feel that I don't belong  here made me feel very sad. A knot started building in my throat where I couldn't speak and any moment I might burst into tears. Still I had to control my emotions. 

But when Mr. Kim hugged me I dint hold back because among everyone here he is the one who knows me and I very well know him.
But somewhere back of mind I still thought he is the one who put me in this situation I will talk to him about this later and tell him that this is the reason I dint wanted to do all this.
When his relatives came to know that I am his girlfriend they started greeting me. Some were happy where as some made faces showing their disaproval towards me and this relationship.

After some time when everyone was busy with barbecue and talking to other family members. Mr. Kim who was standing next to me spoke in a stern voice. "Ms yn sorry for what happend today. Whatever I did was because of the situation don't think anything else besides that. And the behaviour of my family is only for few days ones when everything gets settled I'll just say we broke up."

"You better remember mr. Kim what you said. And about whatever happened today I will talk about the same to you ones we leave this place." saying this I glared at him.

While we were talking the driver came worry written on his face. "Mr.Kim I got a call from home. My wife is admitted in the hospital."

I felt bad for the driver will this cold hearted person se- my thought were interrupted "Take our car and go you will reach and take this cash if you need more cash me." I was stunned to see this side of him.
"Thank you Mr. Kim I have already called the cab you both come together in the car." The driver said and left from there in a hurry.

Let's see in the next chapter will yn be able to control her anger or emotions specially in environment like this? Will they reach safelyat their destination or a tragedy waits a head let's read in the next chapter.

Do like/vote and comment.