Chapter 30

Yn pov
I left the office building and went straight home. I was so disturbed and traumatized it was like just book the godamn tickets and leave immediately. But I remembered Mijo and Junho so it's just a matter of a day. So I booked a ticket for Sunday afternoon to leave.
In the evening Ani and Mijo came and I dint tell anyone about the things happend in the cabin. On the other hand Mr Jeon and Mr. Kim were continuously texting and calling me. I replied Mr Jeon.
Thank you Mr. Jeon for being such a great friend and guide, but sorry I won't be able to answer your call as I am not in a right state of mind.

I just switched off my mobile and kept it on the night stand.

The next evening everything was ready.
It was almost 7 so we all got ready till than Junho came with his car.
We the went out the moment I opened the door I saw none other than the person I didn't wanted to see.
Yes you all are right Mr Kim.

"I guess there is some mistake girls. Junho will come to collect us."

"OOO wait wait he is busy, he got last minute call from the office, so he told me to collect you all."

"Thank you Mr Kim, for your help and sorry we will book a cab and go to the venue." Ani said a bit frustrated.

I looked at Mijo and Ani who gave a gentle smile as if don't worry we are there. I removed my phone to call the uber that is when I got a call from Junho who had no idea about all this. "Yn come fast I'm waiting for you'll everything is ready and I have sent Mr.  Kim thanks to him he offered to help."

I said okay disconnected the call and told both of them "we are getting late so for the last time let's go with him" and told Mijo sit infront though they were a bit frustrated.

Tae pov
During lunch time I met Junho who was looking excited, so I went to him and asked "hey Junho. Your really happy today as if something good happened or is going to happen."

While scratching nape of his neck he said actually "Mr. Kim today I'm going to propose the love of my life, and it's more special as it's her birthday too."

"OOO wow congratulations man.... Really happy for you?" I acted as if I dint know about it.

"Thank you sir. Please come for the party tonight sir"

"Thank you but Let me know if you need any help."

He nodded.

"By the way how are they going to come to the venue."

"Mr. Kim I'll go to pic-."

" Junho there will be lot of last minute work so I'll pick all the three friends and get them to the venue...."

"Thank you Mr. Kim."
I just smiled.

Present time
I wanted her to sit infront but no problem after what I did to her still sitting with me in my car is not that bad.
I was looking at her through the mirror now and than she was sitting peacefully behind and looking at everything outside through the window. That is when Mijo said Sarcastically
"Mr. Kim I know Yn is looking beautiful but can you please focus on the road as I really don't want to loose my life on the day I arrived." Saying this Mijo and Ani gave a look which clearly tells that this time if something happens to her because of me they are going to kill me.

"Sorry" I said touching the nape of my neck and gave an awkward smile on the other hand Yn was glaring at me.

We reached the venue, Junkook too joined us.
And everyone were waiting for Mijo.  The moment she entered inside everyone started wishing her. It was time to cut the cake and Mijo called yn and Ani next to her.
"Junho come you too join" Yn said smiling and made him stand next to Mijo. She closed her eyes to wish and blow the candle. Everyone started singing the birthday song but the moment she opened her eyes we stopped singing, she was confused but than looked at the direction everyone were looking at, there Junho knelt down on one knee with a ring. "Mijo will you be my girlfriend. I will always keep you happy, and will never let you down." Everyone were cheering for them, "Common Mijo what's taking you so long say yes...." Yn said.
She answered with joyful tears in her eyes "yes" he put the ring in her finger. We all cheered and clapped for her Yn and Ani were hugging each other and crying like baby looking at their friend. Happy tears you can say. That is the moment it striked me how I behaved with her and I felt guilty for what I did with her.  That is when Junkook patted my back to show that everything will be alright.

Yn pov
I was sitting and enjoying the party after sometime I stood up to go to washroom not even  one minute Mr. Kim came and stood behind me. "yn don't say anything just listen to me."

Dear readers I hope you all are loving the story.
Like and comment about the story or your favourite part.

Thank you 😊