Chapter 7

Tae pov

"Tae now you are behaving like a kid. She asked me to help her so I was helping her." Junkook replied

"Sorry junkook I don't know what happend to me." I apologised when I realised my mistake.

He just smiled and said "it's okay no problem."
Junkook was thinking about something, as if he wanted to tell me something.

"Junkook tell me what is it." I asked him.

He looked at me and said. "Tae yn is really a nice girl. I know you won't do without a reason. It's just that don't drag into something from which she won't be able to come, I than don't sit and regret."

"Junkook don't worry. I won't do something where I have to sit back and regret later ." I said assuring him.

After some time Junkook left and Ms. Yn came back with a coffee.
"What took you so long to get a small cup of coffee." I asked with a ferm voice.

"There was rush at the cafe." she answered handing the coffee to me.
"I don't care if there is rush or not when I tell you to get coffee be quick." She was glaring at me the moment I looked up she put her head down and nodded and went back to seat.

"What is the schedule for tomorrow?" I asked as it was already time to leave.

"Tomorrow you have one meeting that is with the investors and you have to go for a family dinner." She answered looking at the tab.

The moment I heard family dinner I got irritated. I hate this dinner and lunch with them, but still I had to go for my dad.

"Okay." I replied.

            *****Time Skip*****

It was almost time and I saw Yn was packing her stuff happily. she looked like a kinder garden student whose school just left and is excited to go home.
"cute" I mumbled.

"Did you say something mr. Kim." She asked and was waiting for my reply.

"No nothing." I said thinking why I said that focus Kim Taehyung.

I too kept everything and went down with her in the elevator. She went out and waved at her friend, who was waiting for her. They both went out.

Yn pov
"Mijo I'm happy to see you we are in the same building but can't even meet.  Lunch time too I was busy with something." I said with pouty lips.

"I know right... By the way babe how was your day?" She asked with concerne in her voice.

"It was good. Mr. Jeon is really a nice guy he helped me today with emails, contacts and data." I said avoiding to even take his name.

"And mr. Kim did he say anything? I am really sorry yn because of-" I dint let her complete the sentence.

" No nothing as such and don't worry he is a good man." I had to lie to her or else she will blame herself. "come lets call Ani and ask her to meet us at xx restaurant. It's my treat as I got a job." I said avoiding any further questions related to mr. Kim.

We enjoyed our dinner, and went back home.

Time skip
The next day morning was as usual but I made sure that I don't meet him in the elevator like yesterday. It was really awkward first of all I'm chubby and so many people entered inside I was praying to God the alarm shouldn't go off saying overload or full.
On the other hand I dint even come to know how I reached from one place to the other specially infront of him. I was trying my best to avoid touching him.
I reached on the top floor, and entered inside after knocking two time.

"Good morning mr. Kim." I said

"good morning ms. Yn" he replied. He had asked me to get his usual coffee I got it as quick as possible as I dint wanted to give him chance to speak.  "Mr. Kim you have meeting at 10:00am." I reminded him about the meeting and the schedule.

"Oo okay than keep all the files ready. I hope junkook have explained you everything clearly what you have to do if you were not busy flirting or giggling with him you will remember everything." Saying this he looked back at the paper.

"Excuse me Mr. Kim. What do you mean by that?" I asked glaring at him in anger. He avoided me ... "Arrogant" I mumbled.

"Ms. Yn standing there and glaring or shooting daggers won't help you to complete the given task." He said while reading a paper.

I just rolled my eyes and walked away to prepare everything. After almost an hour I came back to inform everything is ready and investers are on their way.

"Ms. Yn one more thing make sure no one enters inside the meeting room, except for the investors, you, me and if junkook is there than him. Besides him if anyone enters, than..." He stops to think
"than you will fire me." I said happily.
"yes..." He said I got excited... 
"I mean no I will increase your working hour and you will leave when I tell you too." I turned around and looked infront and imitated him...
I hope you are not cursing me... He asked "yes I am" I said.

"Sorry I dint hear you." He said.

"no... no Mr. Kim why will I." I turned and gave a fake smile.

         *****Time Skip*****

After the meeting

Tae pov
Junkook too joined the meeting later. After the meeting,
Yn, Junkook and myself together sat to have our lunch that is when junkook spoke with a smile.
"The meeting went well as planned. And the investors were happy too" he said with a huge smile plastered on his face.

He took a pause and continued smiling at yn. "Good job Yn this was your first time you did a great job. So you were really paying attention to what I was explaining."

Yn gave me a look which said that she was not flirting and paying attention.

"Thank you so much mr. Jeon for your help. Or else I would have been stuck because people here only order or think that we are here just to giggle or flirt." She said glaring at me.

I started coughing , so she passed me the water and continued eating her food.
"Ms. Yn I guess you have lot of work pending so finish eating your food and continue with your work." I said taking a bite.

She finished her food and excused her self.

Meanwhile junkook and I were sitting and talking.
"Tae she really did a great job today specially being new you should appreciate her instead you are giving her more work."
Junkook said looking at me.

"You are right but if I do so she will start taking me for granted so not now when I feel that she is a completely trust worthy person than only. " I told him. We both finished our work and went to our respective cabins.

In the evening yn and I  went for dinner together as Tia was also present there.
I dont know why exactly.
The moment she saw yn she asked "why is this fat bitch over here?"

I looked at yn she looked down as her smile faded.

"Oo so this is that girl." stepmom said making face.

I could see that yn is confused and don't know whats going on.

"Yes she is the girl my girlfriend." Saying this I pulled her close to me. And there she just stood there emotionless as she  dint know what exactly was going on.

Let's see in the next chapter how Tae convinced yn to accompany him for dinner? How will yn react to all the situation going on?

Dear readers
I hope you loved the chapter. Please do vote and comment your favourite part.