Chapter 6

Yn pov
In the morning I woke up did my daily routine got ready for the first day of my work.

Mijo and I went to office together. I entered the building praying to God that everything goes well Mijo wished me luck and I entered the elevator but to my bad luck Mr. Kim was already there inside. He smirked when he saw me near the door. I stood there so that I can enter the lift ones he leaves but Mijo was waiting for me to enter the elevator so that she can wish me luck the last time and continue with her work.
Little did she know that already Mr. Kim was inside and I dint wanted to go.

I looked at her the last time and smiled she smiled back, I entered inside. I wished "good morning Mr. Kim" with a fake smile and stood quietly in the corner. Thinking how will I be with this person the whole day.

Tae pov
I parked my car in the basement and entered the elevator, on the ground floor the elevator door opened with a ding and there she is standing my secretary.

She stood there for a while and entered inside giving a smile to someone before entering.

She wished me good morning and stood in the corner.
There was an awkward silence later on one by one people started entering and within no time the lift was full. Due to so many people entering inside to reach on time.
On the other hand I dint even realised that yn was standing infront of me facing her back to me. Her back was really close to me one push from infront she will land on me. And I don't know but back of mind I wished someone to do that.... that is when I realised what I was thinking and diverted my mind towards my mobile.
She was trying her best you can say struggling to keep the distance. Once the people started leaving the lift one by one on their respective floors. She went and stood where she was standing.

We reached our floor came out of elevator.
"Ms. Yn in my cabin now."
She nodded and followed me. I went straight to my desk and sat on the chair.
"Ms. Yn take a seat, take this file read what is there inside and sign this agreement." She was puzzled and asked "agreement?"

"Yes. And read it before signing." I warned her again.

Yn pov
I was shocked, I was thinking to leave this job ones I get a new job some where else or when he forgets about Mijo.
I started reading

1. You have to be with me everywhere I go on a trip. The cost of your to will be handled by the company.
2. You cannot leave the job until and unless I tell you to do in short your resignation won't be accepted.

I mean what is the meaning of can't leave the job and go with him everywhere.

"This is not fair Mr. Kim if I don't want to work here and wan't to resign than why do I have to take permission from you. I'll just submit my resignation." I said in frustration

"You cannot argue with me as I guess Mijo and your mom must have told you." He said looking at me and smirked.

I dint go to read any details further and just signed it.
And it was the worst mistake of mylife.

"Are you sure you read everything." he asked me pointing at the file in my hand.

"I don't think so after reading point 2 I have any intrest to read it any further and what can be worst besides staying next to you and not even able to leave the job." I murmerd.

He gave a look and took the papers.

"Mr. Kim now can I go out and sit at my desk as I have lot of work learn and to do starting from today." I said while moving the chair behind to stand.

"Where out?" He asked

"Outside your cabin where your old secretary used to sit Mr. Kim." I said with that also I have to explain look.

"I guess you dint see while entering inside." He said

I gave questioning look. Like duh you just told me to come with you directly how will I get time to see everything. I thought to myself.

"No Mr. Kim." I said, faking a smile.

"Than take a look around." He said pointing at the direction

"Mr. Kim why is this here. I mean did you appoint someone besides me." I asked so that he gives me the answer which I wanted to hear. Yes yn it's for someone else and you will be sitting with that person something like that.

"You will be sitting inside my cabin." He said with a smirk .
I looked at the direction where he had pointed earlier and there it goes desk with laptop and everything was set up there properly.

Why everything is happening opposite to what I am thinking. God.....

"Why that look you are my secretary you should be with me, I mean around me." Saying this he opened a file to read.

I wish I could just hit this man left and right while seeing him begging to leave him... And me sitting on top of him laughing.

I dint say a word and quietly went and sat. Atleast I can imagine torturing him the way he is doing to me... thinking about the same I was smiling when he asked. "Is something wrong ms. Yn or are you that happy to be with me that you are smiling alone."
Before I could answer his questions we heard a knock.

Mr. Jeon knocked on the door and entered inside. According to me he is much much better than mr. Kim whether it is behaviour wise or politness I don't know how these two became friends.

"Good morning ms. Yn." he greeted with a smile.

"Good morning mr. Jeon" I replied with a bright smile.

"Mr. Jeon can you tell me where are all the important files stored, email id etc." I asked him with a smile.

"Yes why not." He answered talking to him was a mood booster.

Tae pov
She spoke so sweetly with junkook the way she told him to give all the contacts files etc. He went there to help her after greeting me.

I was signing the papers but my focus was on them. I don't know why I was behaving this way. they both chuckled, laughed and smiled the way they spoke in friendly manner as if they knew each other from a long time.

I was getting irritated I don't know why. Is it because my best friend is talking and being way too friendly with her and not talking to me. Or that the way she talks and behaves with junkook why dosent she treat me like him. I couldn't take it anymore so I called him.
"Junkook I called him."

"One second tae the last thing I have to help her with than I'll come." He answered

Now I was irritated so I called her "Ms yn get me a cup of coffee."

She rolled her eyes and said "okay Mr. Kim." and went.

"Junkook what is this your my friend not hers and I brought her here to show her with whom she messed up and you are bahaving all friendly." I said all irritated.

"Tae now you are behaving like a kid. She asked me to help her so I was helping her." Junkook replied

"Sorry junkook I don't know what happend to me." I apologised when I realised my mistake.

He just smiled and said "it's okay no problem."

What exactly is happening to Taehyung. Why was he behaving like a child? Will yn be able to survive with what Taehyung will put her through.?

Dear readers,
Please vote and comment your favourite part. It will motivate me to continue with the story.

Thank you