Chapter 15

Yn pov

I was trying to control myself for a long while. Maybe I drank a lot of juice.
I wanted to inform Mr. Kim, but, I was a little embarrassed like what to tell him. I want to use the washroom or restroom. If it was Mijo or Ani I would have done freely but it's him. But then the moment he asked me  "whats wrong yn is everything okay." I  could not control I was like forget about being embarrassed if I don't tell him now than I am finished I would have dig my on grave and go in that. "Mr. Kim I really want to use restroom can you please..."

"Oo... okay... okay give me a second." saying this he drove fast near a small supermarket which was at the roadside.
He parked the car next to the road and I dint waste a single second I opened the door and walked fast inside the supermarket. I asked the girl sitting at the counter where the washroom is and she showed me the direction. When I finished my work and  came out, I looked in the mirror and thought about the whole situation and how embarassing that was. I was feeling awkward to face Mr.Kim, I dint even wait till he parked car and the way I walked inside.

I was coming out of the restroom thinking about the same that is when I heard a lound sound as if car crashed. I don't know what happened to me. I just ran out and prayed to God that it should not be Mr. Kim as he was parking there because of me.

I saw many people gathered where he had parked I ran to that direction and when I saw the scene infront of me I couldn't move warm tears started rolling on my cheeks.  I saw Mr. Kim.....
Mr. Kim covered in blood.

I ran towards him. People removed him from the car. I took him on my lap,  he was slowly closing his eyes. "Mr. Kim please please stay with me.
I'm begging you..." I cried and asked, screamed for help, "Somebody please help. Please call 911. Please."

One person from the crowd had already  called 911. "Ambulance is on its way. Please calm down."

I was sitting there helpless, holding him in my lap, crying bitterly.
Trying to wake him up, trying to tell him. "Mr. Kim, please open your eyes."

After some time the ambulance arrived they put him on the stretcher and took him inside the ambulance I went inside and sat next to him.

"It's Mr. Kim hurry up." One of the doctor in the ambulance said.
I was sitting there holding his hand. We reached the hospital thankfully I had worn a sling bag so I had kept my mobile and stuf in there so I called Mr. Junkook when we reached the hospital and told him to come as soon as possible.

"We have to register his details. Can you tell who you are of the patient." The receptionist asked.

If I say secretary they will say they want family members so I said "I am his girlfriend." And gave the whole detail of Mr. Kim. I am his secretary so obviously I know his details.

He was taken to the operation room while I was waiting outside the operation theatre. After some time Junkook came. The moment I saw him I couldn't control myself I hugged him and started crying.
"Mr. Jeon... This happened because of me." He was confused so I told him everything.

His only question was
"Where was the driver?"

"He left from there early as his wife was hospitalized." I replied with tears filled in my eyes.

"Okay Ms. Yn you wait here I'll come back in around 30min." I just nodded.
He started walking but he stopped turned behind came back to me and said.
"And one more thing no it's not your fault don't blame yourself." Saying this he left.

And I just stood there processing everything that happen within those 2 hours. Feeling helpless.... Praying to God that he wakes up and I wouldn't mind him behaving coldly with me.